We are glad to inform you that the work of arranging our "ЕР ПЕПЕЛ..ASH" has already finished, recording of the song was on the White Studio, Sergey Knob Lyubinskiy worked with arranging and mastering. Thanks to Oleg Beliy & Sergey for helping. Photo-design of cover created by Evgeshka&Olga Leve, thanks them too. You can download music in section music. Enjoy it.

"Ash - is mood, broken hope, burned down dream that flicker of desire to live. Cup of coffee - drink of comprehention, understanding and of forgiveness Sometimes it's necessary to burn the past for going farther, breathing on the wind ash of yesterday" © MARVEL

"Love it's when you ask nothing but give all, you don't improverish your soul but but anyway become stronger." © K.Antarova "Two lives"

Song is here:
http://www.myspace.com/marvelua
Last edited by Maynard-man at Nov 9, 2008,
I like your stuff dude. Listened to all 3 songs on your MySpace. I can't really say anything bad about them. I have a penchant for solos in my music so perhaps putting in a few solos in some of your newer material might draw more people of my musical tastes into your music.

Also, since I don't speak Ukranian I can't say if the lyrics need any work. They sound fine to me. Your singer's voice really suits your music.

Overall I thought your presentation and music were great. I hope things keep going well for you dude.
Dude this is great, im loving it. I dont know why people havent been posting here. I love the guitar work, but i love the vocals even more. Good quality recordings too. Keep on keepin on, check out my band Meta
different end of the spectrum, but whateve.

What instrument do you play in the band?
myspace.com/soundsofmeta
Thanks for comment, I play guitar in MARVEL. I've listened to your band, you have interesting music. Do you planning to add vocal in future?. I've send you friendship request on MySpace
Nice I usually don't like the sound of female-fronted Metal bands (hey, shoot me) but you're great!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Wow. I really like the sound you guys have. I was not expecting to hear that AT ALL! I also usually cannot get into female-fronted metal but you guys have such a unique and tight sound. The Ukrainian sounds good too although I don't know what it means

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939376

This is my band, Silent Surrender. We also have an "Alternative metal" kind of feel. I think you may enjoy it.
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
actually not all of our songs on ukrainian, all songs that you can found on myspace are in russian)) Thanks for comment.. We've checked SilverStratocas - very good sound and quality. We have send you friendship request
Sounds awesome. Not a bad video...

I likes!

...are you planning on having the vocals in english someday?
(might help in getting an audience...)
But yeah, i love the singing as it is.

I'll be Your fan now, just in case you get famous, ok?
Thank you, you can become fan already. In the next month we proceed to the record of album and going to make vocal in English. So just wait for the album and thank you for a comment!!
Excellent .

Only watched the video, but it's really well constructed, really powerful vocals, especially on the long notes, and very tight, percussive sound.

My personal taste is for more complex guitar riffs, but you guys are really good at what you do

All the best!

EDIT: do you have songs available for free download anywhere? It'd be cool to put them on my Mp3 player
Quote by adamrandall
ahh yes SRV. i got the intro on texas flood (easy) and then he's like twangledoodleblopdebloo dun dun dun dun DA dun DA and im like *dead*.

The Unholy plays a Jackson Warrior X through a Metal Muff

Squigglymetal!
Very good I don't quite understand the lyrics since I'm dumb and only speak english sorry. Keep up the good work regardless, sounds like SOAD in a way
Guitarsenal:
Genz Benz El Diablo 60
Avatar cab with Man O War, Black Powder speakers
Schecter 20th Aniv. Stealth #07 out of 100