Page 1 of 2
I'm looking to get a solid backup guitar, and figured I could offload some of what I have sitting around. I'm really looking for something to give me some more metal punch out of my backup. (all pics will follow post)

So first up is my Agile Hornet. It's an awesome guitar that has been slightly modded. I have a seymour duncan distortion in the bridge, and the neck pickup is a stock one from an epiphone les paul. Knobs were replaced with black titanium speed knobs. Guitar is in awesome shape. just has two minor dings in the horns that I will show in the photos. I'll toss in the white dimarzio click strap and a hardshell case.

Next I have A blue standard squier bullet. Nothing fancy, maybe a good beginner or project guitar if nothing else. In near mint condition.

Also, I have an epiphone les paul ultra that is in great shape as well. One tiny little ding on the back of the neck.

And last but not least, I'm looking to offload my Pocket Metal Muff distortion pedal.

I'd be willing to do combo trades, or for everything for one decent axe.

Thats not a LP Ultra, that's a special.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
You're right, sorry about that. Can't edit the post, but It's an Ultra II. Yeah, it's the cheapo one.
ahhh, I mean it's a SPECIAL. I don't know why I have Ultra in my head. Sorry again.
How much for the Agile? I want it, but I might not have the money for a week or so, could you hold it for me?

Thanks,
Gary
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
I once wore that shirt and it got me so many bitches my penis got a rash from gropage.
Eh, I'm really just looking for trades, but make me an offer I suppose.
Muff sale is pending, I'll let you know in a day or so if it's still up for grabs
do you want to trade the agile for some airsoft stuff?(i am really desperate to get that off my hands)
ESP LTD V-100
Fender M-80 Chorus
Sorry, no need for any of the airsoft stuff. I'm really hoping to get a new axe to replace this one.
How much for the squier bullet?
Just curious, I'm low on cash.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Cordoba 20TM-CE Acoustic Electric Tenor Uke
Bugera V22
I like that Les Paul, I've been wanting one, I have a Kramer 600ST, cool guitar fast neck and a FR2, but over all it's in good condition
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
Sonis - Not sure, maybe 50 bucks+ shipping? But I was hoping to use some of this stuff to spice up a trade for a really good guitar.

jdmuurayz - I'd need to see some pics
ive got a couple of guitars i might be willing to part with

Guitars

Laguna LE422
Steinberger ZT3
Washburn WM526
Peavey PXD Void III
ESP EC-1000
and
Vintage '59 Fender Hot rod w/ N-Tune onboard guitar tuner
wow, haven't seen this bugger in a while
Ibanez MTM2 (DiMarzio X2N/Paf Pro)
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Quote by Sonis3
How much for the squier bullet?
Just curious, I'm low on cash.

*sigh* the memories i started out on the squier bullet, cherry red. But then i got into bigger and better things. Never will forget Candace.
Quote by maxdgad
wow, haven't seen this bugger in a while

you talking about me?
What do you have that you'd be willing to part with?

The Hornet is a really awesome guitar - great tone and it has a nice fast neck. It shreds.
I got a ESP LTD M-302 that i will trade for the Hornet. how is the neck on the hornet. is it flat like an ibanez, or just thin like a jackson.
Honestly, never played an Ibanez, but I can tell you it is pretty similar to a jackson.
Quote by noob4u
you talking about me?

Talkin about the guitar. I sold it to him a while ago
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Yeah, I like it a lot too man. It was my first V, and it plays awesome, I just want something a tad bit more comfy to sit with.
Quote by tkozuch
Yeah, I like it a lot too man. It was my first V, and it plays awesome, I just want something a tad bit more comfy to sit with.

ha yeah its a bitch to sit with. My xiphos is comfortable all over but I don't do that much death metal stuff so I'm lookin to unload that too.
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
I have a totally modded out Agile Ghost that is amazing, seriously the best guitar I've ever played, and It's pure metal. The Hornet gives me more of that 80's thrash vibe.
I'll get some pics up later today, im on a portable device so...
Quote by bradulator
Iceland has the coolest women.
Quote by tkozuch
Sonis - Not sure, maybe 50 bucks+ shipping? But I was hoping to use some of this stuff to spice up a trade for a really good guitar.

Yeah, ok then. Its either get this and mod it or put new tuners on my crappy Harmony, so I'll just get new tuners for my Harmony then.
Thanks!
Gear:
Squier Strat
Bugera V22
It's all cool, my parents say 2 guitars and a bass are enough.
Gear:
Squier Strat
Bugera V22
No problem, I love this guitar, just in the mood for something new
Quote by Sonis3
It's all cool, my parents say 2 guitars and a bass are enough.

My mom said I had enough at one, I've had over 10 in the last year and currently have 6....or is it 7? I dunno....buy my xiphos....anyone

free bump for a guitar I used to have
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Ha, dude, if I can get cash for this guitar, I will buy your Xiphos
Quote by tkozuch
Ha, dude, if I can get cash for this guitar, I will buy your Xiphos

haha if your fer serious I'll hook ya up, because i need cash to put into another guitar...but it'll probably go to car insurance and gas
Ibanez JS600 (EMG 85/81)
Ibanez EW20AES
ESP LTD MV-200
Madison Divinity II
(2) Vader 2x12"
Korg Pitchblack
Ibanez TS-9
Boss NS-2
MXR-108
Roland GR-20
Bumping it. Any offers at all? I will sell the thing outright for the right offer.
DAMN I wish I had something you could use =[ but I need everything D:
BACK LIKE A HEART ATTACK
Page 1 of 2