I'm thinking of getting one of these, but is it enough to get my tiny terror to do metal if I set the amp gain at 12 o'clock?

I've heard that it supposed to sound like having an amp with more preamp stages?
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
Its a preamp pedal so yeah its just like having 2 stacked preamps. I wouldn't expect it to get a good metal tone since it is a classic gain pedal. Maybe look at the Metal mayhem. it does the same thing but more metal.
ESP M-1 - Dimarzio Super3
Ibanez RG3270 ToneZone/Blue Velvet/Paf Pro
Ibanez RG1527
PRS CE22
Mercer Blackmachine Replica

Diezel Herbert
Diezel Einstein Combo
TC GMajor

Gain Wh0re and Diezel Mafioso
I reckon the mayhem would have too much gain/distortion on its own. As I'm stacking the gain stages I'm thinking that I could get 2/3rds distortion from the pedal, then use the booster on the pedal to drive my amp to get the other 1/3rd of the distortion I need. Besides, I don't need really high gain sounds.
A metal band?
Gear:
A Guitar with an LFR > Korg Pitchblack > Behringer EQ > Hardwire CM-2 Overdrive Boss SD-1 > Hardwire CR-7 Chorus>
Orange Tiny Terror >
LzR Engineering 212 cab

My other amp can run Crysis
That Rob whatever guy uses a MXR boost I think with his Tiny Terror and he does metal with it. Just search "Tiny Terror metal" on Youtube and you will find him. Also I saw a kid with a tubescreamer in front of a Tiny Terror and he was doing some Lamb of God tracks.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.