haha, yeah, those were great. the dude who did them used to post on here.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
not that guitar n00b, the guitar who painted jesus on the ceiling

haha I love these vids, always make me laugh, the first is a classic.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
lol. i used to make that vieo play as my ringtone i loved it so much. old, but awesome.
"this switch puts me in world domination mode, where i shred so fast i kill people" lol
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
The funniest one is the one when they discuss the history of the band...

"Hey, Petrucci, don't mean to alarm ya, but there's some chinese dude following us."
"I know, just keep walking."
"I've known Portnoy and Petrucci for a good 20 years, but they still just believe that I'm some random dude that just follows them. It's really shit, you know."
"Okay, that's it. Listen up you n00b, if you keep following me, I will rip out your ****ing neck and ****ing kill you."
*Myung nods*

Another favorite:
"I killed some poor child with a plastic spoon, just to get this ticket and come see these guys, these guys will just kill you straight away, I think it's possibly the best way for me to die."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWSSYPMvOGs&feature=related
Quote by GustavLW
The funniest one is the one when they discuss the history of the band...

"Hey, Petrucci, don't mean to alarm ya, but there's some chinese dude following us."
"I know, just keep walking."
"I've known Portnoy and Petrucci for a good 20 years, but they still just believe that I'm some random dude that just follows them. It's really shit, you know."
"Okay, that's it. Listen up you n00b, if you keep following me, I will rip out your ****ing neck and ****ing kill you."
*Myung nods*

Another favorite:
"I killed some poor child with a plastic spoon, just to get this ticket and come see these guys, these guys will just kill you straight away, I think it's possibly the best way for me to die."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWSSYPMvOGs&feature=related

Best is "I had a wife and four children, sold them straight away, just to get tickets." from that one IMO.

I miss the Yngwie ones, anyone kknow where they are?
Quote by stratman_13
It's okay Gabel. You kick ass.

18watter video demo

My band

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2009
It's really old. It doesn't matter though, since it's so funny :p
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
Ah ah. I remember watching this vid they did in studio for the recording of SDOIT, where Petrucci (or whoever was holding the camera) went like this to Myung:

"John, have you got anything to say yet?
"No, still working on it."

Guess that's what you get for being the shy one.
FYI guys, for those of you who didn't know, that video on the OP wasn't actually Petrucci, but a voice-over. It's still hilarious though.
Epiphone Dot
DIY Esquire w/Neovin Power Rock pickup
Vox AC30VR 212
Arion MTE-1 (LED clipping diodes added)
Vox Tonelab LE
Roland SDE1000 delay

Quote by DaMarsbarPerson
By high-gain I don't mean stupid stuff. I just mean styles like Motley Crue or Iron Maiden