Since there are alot of people saying how they are going back to school and so on,

post all your worries and questions here, tell us what school/college/uni you are

going to, whatever, post it HERE.
i am a senior in highschool, and i have late arrival (no 1st period) and i had to take the bus, so im stuck here in the library on UG haha. Being a senior is pretty cool i guess. Not much different. and im too scared to talk to any girls
No school for another three weeks. My days will start at 9 or 10 and end at 2. It's going to be great fall quarter.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Freshman studying ChemE at Penn State!!!
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
I was gonna do Philosophy, Economics, English Lit. and Music, but decided to just go full on and do a National Diploma in Music, so im only doing music now, which is great
Quote by potcorn56
Freshman studying ChemE at Penn State!!!

ChemEcstasy?
Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
My day was alright but i didn't have any of my lessons, we missed the first 3 getting timetable stuff and then the teacher was away for double music. So i went home early. 6th form's gonna be good by the looks of it.
pfft. school is for losers who cant get a real job and don't move out of home until they're 40. i however work at maccas, i live at my girlfriend's parent's house (in their garage) and my 3rd child is about to turn 2. so suck it nerds
Back to school tomorrow for me, thats two hours though, just to give out timetables and shit. then i really start on monday.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by ferretman
pfft. school is for losers who cant get a real job and don't move out of home until they're 40. i however work at maccas, i live at my girlfriend's parent's house (in their garage) and my 3rd child is about to turn 2. so suck it nerds

You sir, Mr. Ferretman, sound like a twat.

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by hugh20
You sir, Mr. Ferretman, sound like a twat.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by texico11
I'm pretty sure he was being sarcastic

i iz goes to universities and still live with my mummy
I'm back to college on the 15th, can't wait!

It's not really college, but it's tertiary education!
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Quote by darkstar2466
ChemEcstasy?

you wish its Chemical Engineering
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by Doppelgänger
I missed my bus today. Now I'm gonna have to take the public bus to school.

You should get dummy retarded and ride the yellow bus with me and the guy doing ChemEcstasy.

Quote by denizenz

Art & Lutherie
Quote by ferretman

you lead a sad life
blahblahblah
Sounds like this is the "only school thread"...

Anyways I have my first class around 12pm tomorrow....and I already know how parking will be.
As every semester, the cops will have 9 of the 10 lots closed and blocked off because they say they are full....(when they really are not)
I will get there an hour early just to get a parking spot.

The last two semesters have been crazy, records have been shattered in registration amount and the school isnt saying "no" to anyone making the problem worse.......

Anyways I will edit this post after my first class tomorrow, math...
The teacher already sent us all emails saying we should be on time and have our books already and to find where the class is before the first day.........

I'm just hoping my books will come in the mail for my Monday class, (got them from half.com)

Edit
ok so first day came and went
I somewhat hate my math teacher, she cant draw a straight line on the white-board however she does use the computer projector instead of the old overhead so that's nice but another con is she talks WAY too much...repeating a bunch of useless info...
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 5, 2008,