So i decided i'm gonna get a multi effects pedal. I'm thinking about a DigiTech RP500,Boss GT-10, or Vox ToneLab LE. I'm leaning more towards the Vox Tonelab. But tell me some of your opinons and stuff.

Thanks
Well, I tell ya, the RP500 is amazing. IMO it is one of the best effect processors for the money.
Folks are still getting confused with multi effects processors and modelling preamps with effects. Two different things. Tonelab LE is brilliant, but not for effects. As is the GT-10. But buying either for effects is wasting half of it's potential. For direct practice/recording to your computer, the Tonelab is wonderful. It has great amp modelling but lacking in the effects department. The GT-10 wins in the effects department, but IMO slightly lacking in the amp modelling compared with the Tonelab.
These go to eleven...
Last edited by JimPlaysGuitar at Sep 6, 2008,
well what amp do you have?
if you have a solid state i would go with the Vox cuz it has better amp models and a valve (dont know for sure if it actually does anything)

but if you have a tube amp then i would go with the GT-10.

digitech multi effect pedals are usually far worse than other multi effects pedals. they sound like video games and toys
Epiphone Les Paul Classic
Marshall MG100DFX *SOLD* REPLACED WITH PEAVEY CLASSIC 30
Boss GT-8
Breedlove AD/25 SR Plus

I'm TOOcool for sigs
POD XT Live The amp models are brilliant.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD
Quote by minixmin
well what amp do you have?
if you have a solid state i would go with the Vox cuz it has better amp models and a valve (dont know for sure if it actually does anything)

but if you have a tube amp then i would go with the GT-10.

digitech multi effect pedals are usually far worse than other multi effects pedals. they sound like video games and toys

are you referring to the newer ones with AudioDNA2 and 24 bit encoding?

otherwise, good point about SS vs Tube. Mine def sounds better thru SS.
I've really gone off my Digitech RP350. I just stopped and realise recently how emulated it sounds compared to me plugging my guitar into my amp and playing it as intended.