You know the logo for live 8, Africa with a guitar neck coming out of the top, does anyone know if this guitar was actually made ever and if its actually possible?
Probably not

You could make one yourself though
Hull City A.F.C

Quote by Thrashtastic15
crunkym toy diuckl;ess ass ****igkjn ****** **** bitch ass pussy ****er douchecanoe ****** **** you s omn cnt you lieet le biutch
I saw a guitar that looked like an m-60 complete with the belt of bullets and all. It was awesome, and completely unplayable because of the awkward shape.
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Not quite the same, but close enough for me to call making one yourself possible.

http://www.modernguitars.com/imagefiles/gibson/live8right.gif

EDIT - Think it through, in a few million years time the guitar will need reshaping, considering the effects of the sea levels rising and the fact that tectonic plates are constantly moving, the earth is meant to go back to being like Pangea one day, remember that....
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Last edited by Carl6661 at Sep 7, 2008,
If you put a guitar neck on Africa, you'd crush Italy, and all we'd have was terrible american pizza with the spicy, sugary sauce. Yeurghh!
I definitely saw someone play it at Live8, can't remember who though. I think it was Jamelia's guitarist but I'm not entirely sure.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
i'm pretty sure madonna or some other blonde singer's guitarist used one
Member of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join

Quote by bass-boy-garith
well done mr. kiss my bass, well done
I'd be more impressed if someone made this one:

Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK