hey guys, my friend just made a video for a competition, and i'd like you guys to watch it. the theme is 'nice is never out of style.' even if youre not a nice guy, just watch the video and see. i think its pretty good IMO. so, if you like it, give it 5 stars afterwards!

and feedback for the video is always nice:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbDKmYfwcQE

thanks again!
Hey, it's Jackie Chan!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
it makes no sense. Why would a record company representative be interested in a guy who does a mean stairway cover? you can't market that, you need original material.
Omg! Jackie Chan!
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Quote by jaypooner
wait lol did i miss the birth of a jackie chan meme or am i missing something...

It's off family guy.

Peter Griffin: We need to try divert the fact that we're outsiders. Oh, my god, it's Jackie Chan.
[Points at Asian guy]
Peter Griffin: Oh, my god, it's Jackie Chan.
[Points at another Asian guy]
Peter Griffin: Oh, my god, it's Jackie Chan.
Jackie Chan: Hi, there. Nice to meet a fan of my movies.
[to Peter]
Jackie Chan: Oh, my god, its Ethan Hawke.
Peter Griffin: No i'm not.
Jackie Chan: Sorry my mistake.
[At Chris]
Jackie Chan: Oh, my god, it's Ethan Hawke.
Meg Griffin: Mom, can we go now?
Jackie Chan: [to Meg] Oh, my god it's, Malcolm In Middle.
Meg Griffin: I'm not a boy.
Jackie Chan: Yes you are!

That being said.... Oh my god it's Jackie Chan.
Quote by jaypooner
wait lol did i miss the birth of a jackie chan meme or am i missing something...

Nah, your friend's video just featured a lot of people that were of oriental descent.

Also, I don't think that guy was really playing the guitar. Your friend shouldn't lie to people like that. It's not nice.
Last edited by Jaymz2K at Sep 4, 2008,
Quote by Jaymz2K
Nah, your video just featured a lot of people that were of oriental descent.

Also, I don't think that guy was really playing the guitar. You shouldn't lie to people like that. It's not nice.

Seriously. It was like Britney messing up on the lip sync. If you're going to play another guitar track, might as well guitar-sync. Sheesh!
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466
Seriously. It was like Britney messing up on the lip sync. If you're going to play another guitar track, might as well guitar-sync. Sheesh!

You'd think so, but kids these days are more interested in their damn music television and pac-man video games to even do a proper guitar-sync on a video.
Damn young'uns
ahaha you guys, this video wasnt meant specifically for the guitar-nut crowd, the competition was for wong fu productions, which is pretty much ran and watched by a bunch of asians.

UG video competition anyone?
Quote by Jaymz2K
You'd think so, but kids these days are more interested in their damn music television and pac-man video games to even do a proper guitar-sync on a video.
Damn young'uns

Don't forget their Dan Fogelberg
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by jaypooner
ahaha you guys, this video wasnt meant specifically for the guitar-nut crowd, the competition was for wong fu productions, which is pretty much ran and watched by a bunch of asians.

UG video competition anyone?

This made me giggle for some reason.