FOR
Children of Bodom
Slipknot
Machine Head

at the SECC
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
Last edited by DIV ON! at Sep 4, 2008,
Me
Sheffield Arena on 12th December, can't wait!
Quote by angus is god
maybe she passed out in the bathroom. You should have found her then had one of your friends yell "FINISH HER!" like from mortal combat and then jizz on her
No! But I really want to see Machine Head my friend has a spare ticket, and I said I'd trade it for my spare Opeth ticket, but he hasn't agreed I WANNA SEE THEM!
SECC right here, cant wait, aint saw machine head since 2001.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by DIV ON!
i just missed them SOLD OUT IN 1 hour

there's still seating tickets available, its easy enough to get into the standing area at the SECC from seating.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
lol 1 hour ?
i have friends who went to ticket scotland like a few days after they went on sale and got standing tickets
Yeah but thats cause they were bought by the site only sittiong seats left
Sarcasm is beautiful, think about it.
nope, don't want them either. It's a decent Groove band a somewhat decent Melodeath band and a shit nu metal band. whoop de doo.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.