Just bought this on eBay, the seller thinks it may be 1960s and made by a company who I havent really heard of, called Antoria. Anyone know if he's right, or of not, what guitar it actually is?
Attachments:
f0e3_1.jpg
maybe its an Echo, not sure about the other name its not in the vintage price guide
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Goddamn, is the head of that thing as huge as it looks?

Don't know what it its, sorry.
Quote by GustavLW
Goddamn, is the head of that thing as huge as it looks?

I know! I was wondering whether it was just the way the photo was taken. I hope it is. 'Cause it seems to be nearly the same size as the body haha.
thats an antoria(i searched antoria on google images and that guitar came up).
its a brand from the UK, and hank marvin from the shadows used one.
they make copy les pauls, and strats, and teles.
i got all this info on the web, but i backed up the research by looking at othr webpages, and they all sed the same stuff.
how much did u pay for it?
Its got some set of switches on the front! +1 with the big head.

How much? If you dont mind me asking.

Im not sure what it is at all, never seen anything like that before.
Ah thanks stratdud

£41. I thought it looked pretty intresting. I had a look though quite a few vintage guitar guides on the internet and couldn't get any info on it, but if it turns out to be crappy i can always put it back on eBay.
Quote by scott__
Ah thanks stratdud

£41. I thought it looked pretty intresting. I had a look though quite a few vintage guitar guides on the internet and couldn't get any info on it, but if it turns out to be crappy i can always put it back on eBay.

ur welcome

i have a feeling that that guitar is worth much more than u paid, so it probably not going to be crappy.
but it could be im not 100% sure