What do you guys think about this guitar?
I'm going to get one and get rid of my Jackson DXMG. Is it a smart move?

P.S I've used the searchbar but I couldn't find any thread relevant to my needs.
im a huge fan of musicman they dont put out anything bad so yes its a great move
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Probably yeah...musicman was formed by the guy from jackson...as well as leo fender and jim dunlop....so their instruments are awesome
Music Man does make tremendous instruments, and its certainly a good choice to go for the SUB1 if you want a guitar that is a little more allround than the Jackson. But bare in mind that the stock pickups arent superb. You might want to change them.

Oh, and when you get it, dont forget to subscribe you in the Music Man owners club:
http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/musicman/
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
i quite liked the one i tried. wasn't too fussed on the black-painted neck, but other than that, was nice.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
i quite liked the one i tried. wasn't too fussed on the black-painted neck, but other than that, was nice.

I actually really liked the neck. It was thinner and easier to play than my jackson...
I'm going for the deal. thanks guys
i just meant i didn't like the fact it was painted, lol, felt (looked?) kind of strange. If you like it, go for it by all means!
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?