I don't get why so many threads are being closed these days, only a few minutes ago someone closed a thread where someone asked if anyone else was going to a concert. That's just stupid. I guess this one will be closed also.
maybe another similar thread had already been made?
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
There's a 'I have tickets for' thread. Most of the other ones that have been closed are just stupid threads.
I bet this will get closed...
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
somebody really cares out there.
Gear

Standard Epiphone LP W/Dimarzio Super 2's
1973 Ampeg VT-22

Fulltone Clyde
Ernie Ball VP Jr
Boss tu-2
Boss sd-1
Ehx Little Big Muff
Fulltone Ultimate Octave
Boss eq-7
Ehx Memory Man
Digitech Delay X-series
Ehx Holy Grail
Quote by Retro Rocker
Powerhungry mods.
It's not like this particular subforum is going to be used for anything useful anyway.

+1

making your own sub forum and making it viewable (llamas )
thats abusing power mods
know your place
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Quote by Guitarplayer)
what? noone has reported this yet??? weird

I don't report threads if I can help it.

Quote by UG
The forum for all general discussion that is not covered by other forums, from music issues to whatever.

Thats why.
It's a well observed fact that the quality of an online community diminishes as it grows in size. I've been a "UG'er" since 2002. Have been a mod. Have made lots of friends, most of them don't post here any more. But this is the same old story. The mods are given very little guidance by Zappp as to what kind of threads are tolerable. I even remember Zappp once saying in the mod's forum "delete all stupid threads. Don't move them. Don't close them. Delete them". He left it as an exercise to the mods to decide what "stupid" means.

Most of the mods (and I'm not complaining, just stating a fact) become mods by befriending the other mods. They're a little sub-community of UG'ers who have their own ideas about what the forums should be like, and they tend to close threads that don't align with those ideas. So if you want an answer, you'll have to talk to the mods.
reported

i'll do what most people want to do but won't
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
all threads are closed for a reason.

if your thread is closed and you don't understand why, PM one of the pit mods, include a link to the thread and ask nicely why it was closed. if they weren't the mod who closed it, they can direct you to the correct person.
from daylight...
...into darkness