alright so all the mp3 players ive had have been shit, long story short, im starting college and i really need one to carry be along in between classes or studying/doing homework...but i want one that will last. 95% of the people i know have iPods, so the advice ive gotten is a little bias, and apple and i-tunes arent exactly my "go-to" brand. i also want to be able to use it in my car when driving, i know ipods have like a cassette or somethign where i can play it in my car (my cd player sucks), but idk if the zune has them or not. video play is a plus, but i'd prolly never use it, along with a radio (all the stations around here suck). ty in advance for your inputj
My Gear
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey Valveking 112
Line 6 über-Metal Pedal

Quote by pwrmax
All you care about is looks? No wonder you have it hard.

Quote by srvflood
You can't have sex with her personality.
iPod...

I don´t like Zunes...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
i've never played around with a zune but i really like my ipod and have never had problems with it
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Zunes have a really stupid OS IMO.

The iPod's is limited, but it works and makes sense.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
*reported*

No "vs" threads...
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
making a windows machine look like a mac is like putting lipstick on a pig.

~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Personally, I like iPods more. I've never had any problems with my 5th Gen. Video (well, the battery is crap in mine, but I know I can get that fixed easily, if need be), but that's not to say I don't like Zunes.

Zunes have some nice features, a good interface, a decent look, an okay screen, and I like the radio integration.

But, as I said, I like iPod better. I like the Click Wheel, I like the interface, I like the style, etc. It beats the Zune in most every category, in my book.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20