Does anybody on here know where I could find a site that sells any type of Cort guitars? Because I've read up on the history of Cort and read the specs on most of their products, and they seem like a really good manufacturer. I'm really considering buying one of their guitars. Anybody know where i could find one, though?
FFS google!
this took 2 secs, literaly 2 seconds.

http://www.cortguitar.com/dealers/index.html
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
learn2google
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
I was asking for places to buy them OFF OF THE INTERNET. Perfect quote, "a SITE to buy them on." Learn to read before you tell me to google something.
Because i dont want to drive for 6 hours to get a guitar, then drive 6 back and waste gas. I'm not made out of money.
Well I don't know were you live but maybe www.thomann.de works?

And I just have to say: Cort makes extremly good guitars and the price damn, you can't afford not to buy one. No but seriously they're really good.
Empty tankard! Empty Tankard!
I have the EVL-Z4 and it is way nice. I got it this weekend. The action is lowered so it has better playability, the EMG pups scream and when i run it through my zombie pedal the sustain lasts forever. I would def. recommend corts
IV:XX
I have the KX5, but the EVL Series are serious tastieness, along with the VX and KX, and pretty much everyline they do. (:
Tim.

You have entered the Twilight Zone
Beyond this world strange things are known
Use this key, unlock the door
See what your fate might have in store
Come explore your dreams' creation
Enter this world of imagination
ebay, if you are willing to live with used and want a good deal.
Quote by Øttər
Ninja, I dunno who you are but I like you.... so far....
Quote by Shaggy Shadric
My Teddy bear is God. DO NOT QUESTION MY TEDDY!
Quote by MatrixClaw
It's a good thing I like boobs or I'd be more pissed that you just bumped a 2 week old thread for that

Not part of the Bass Militia