Hey there,

i've owned a VOX wah wah pedal for ohhh 3 years or so. and all of a sudden it has an issue i've never experenced before.

When i turn the pedal on, the sound goes dead. further more, when i rock the pedal backwards it will remain dead until i get near the end of the pedal's range of motion, at this time a very high squeal erupts from the amp-what is neat is that i can control the frequency by rocking it around, get a 'police siren effect',

anyone ever run into this before?
Cream fan club member #11.
battery ran low maybe? when i left my wah wah pedal untouched for a week it did the same thing when i tried to use it
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
The only time I've seen this happen is when the instrument and amp are plugged in on the wrong sides.
bands/artists I've seen: Protest the Hero, LIGHTS, Andrew Bird, Flight of the Conchords, Incubus, Nine Inch Nails, Between the Buried and Me, Guthrie Govan, Cynic, The Devin Townsend Project, Scale the Summit, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Darkest Hour
i checked the battery, it is fine.

perhaps i could have had it plugged in backwards...lets hope.
Cream fan club member #11.