If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's when you're listening to a song and the scenario you're in currently perfectly matches the song. Yanno?

I had two today, and a previous one not too long ago.

#1: I was walking towards the high school, (I have a class over at the freshman building, so I have to walk back over to catch my bus.) and listening to Subdivisions by Rush. As I walked, hundreds of other students walked past me in the opposite direction, and I was like: "Whoaaaaaaa..." (You'd have to know the song to understand.)

#2: On the bus home, I was looking out the window. It was overcast and starting to drizzle a bit. At the time, I was listening to Opeth's Dirge for November. It was pretty awesome.

#3, and my fave: About a month back, I was biking home from a friend's house at about 9 PM. I had to take a dark trail that runs through the woods, and all the while I was listening to Opeth's Blackwater Park. You'd have to do it yourself, cause I can't explain how awesome it was.
Quote by RU Experienced?
In the high school halls, in the shopping malls,
Be cool or be CAAAASSSTTT OOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!

Fixed.
Quote by Rockford_rocks
If you don't know what I'm talking about, it's when you're listening to a song and the scenario you're in currently perfectly matches the song. Yanno?

#1: I was walking towards the high school, (I have a class over at the freshman building, so I have to walk back over to catch my bus.) and listening to Subdivisions by Rush. As I walked, hundreds of other students walked past me in the opposite direction, and I was like: "Whoaaaaaaa..." (You'd have to know the song to understand.)

#2: On the bus home, I was looking out the window. It was overcast and starting to drizzle a bit. At the time, I was listening to Opeth's Dirge for November. It was pretty awesome.

#3, and my fave: About a month back, I was biking home from a friend's house at about 9 PM. I had to take a dark trail that runs through the woods, and all the while I was listening to Opeth's Blackwater Park. You'd have to do it yourself, cause I can't explain how awesome it was.

You have good taste in music
Although I think walking down a dark trail that runs through woods would be better with something off Ashes Against the Grain by Agalloch.
I was running to catch the end of Coheed and Cambria's set at Rock Am Ring, and while i got closer, they started playing running free.

It was awesome.
Okay, so how many of you are listening to Subdivisions right now?

*raises hand*

Okay, so this one time I'm smoking with my buddies, and Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath comes on
Walk in the Dusk by Daisuke Ishawatari came on while I was walking home.. in the dusk.

Kung Fu Fighting came on while I was watching a bunch of Asian people talk to each other on the bus. Their mouths fit the music so perfectly, it was funny.

I just turned on the song Let the Thunder Roar, it was already raining, and when I turned it on, really heavy thunder shook the house and the lights when out. Except the song kept playing cause it was on my laptop with battery power.

Thats all I can think of right now.

One more! I was playing MapleStory, and you can create Macro Skills, and have your character say something when you use them. So I called mine "Bloodrocuted" and that song started playing.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Okay, so how many of you are listening to Subdivisions right now?

*raises hand*

Okay, so this one time I'm smoking with my buddies, and Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath comes on

*raises hand*

Favorite Rush song at the moment, cuz I just got Signals.
Normally if I'm feeling triumphant, The Trooper or something else by Iron Maiden will come on.
Gear
Fender Thinline Telecaster Deluxe

1983 Aria Pro II XX Deluxe Flying V

2007 S101 EGU34

1963 Kay Vanguard

1964 Kay Vanguard

AXL Badwater SRO

Hondo Strat

1974 Acoustic(brand) 134 4x10 combo

Epiphone Valve Jr.
me and my cousin were racing in our 91 z28 camaros and i was listening to "pray for plagues" by bring me the horizon and right before the breakdown when it gets kinda of silent i shifted to third and you could hear the engine roar. it was ****ing sweet.

i lost the race though
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
dark chest of wonders, tv awards you know what happened,
but seriously, we were in the school minibus coming home from a hockey thing at another school, and a girl i liked sat next to me, pulled out on of my earphones as "endlessly - muse" came on. i don't think she noticed
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
Last edited by moody git at Sep 4, 2008,
Honestly I can relate to alot of Social Distortion songs. Like Ball and Chain, So Far Away, Story of My Life and to a certain degree Mommys Little Monster. A pity that these are all quite depressing songs...cept maybe Mommys Little Monster...
I was at a party watching a football game, Liverpool vs. Chelsea, when on the computer Tschaikovsky's 1812 came on, just as Chelsea score the tie breaking goal in extra time the song came to the crescendo. It was epic.

Oh and another time I was whacking it to 'I cum blood', when suddenly, without explanation. . .
Quote by PrimalScreamer
Honestly I can relate to alot of Social Distortion songs. Like Ball and Chain, So Far Away, Story of My Life and to a certain degree Mommys Little Monster. A pity that these are all quite depressing songs...cept maybe Mommys Little Monster...

Good band - best songs are Ball and Chain and Don't Drag Me down.
Quote by gnrliesmanlies
inb4 i was fapping and blood came out and i was like wtf. then i cum blood came on

Wow.

Just wow. You've been beaten.
I was listening to Tool - Rosetta Stoned, while high.

Amazing.
It was just turning autumn, it had gone cold and the leaves were all red and golden. I'd just discovered Days Of The New, and it fitted perfectly with my surroundings. Brill.
At my uncle's funeral 4 years ago, me, my dad a childhood friend of his went to go get something from my other uncle's house that he forgot. We get in the car and his friend goes "Damn, I miss Ray " and my dad turned on the radio and "I'll Be Missin' You" by P. Diddy was playing. I almost broke down in tears
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
A friend told me today about how he was getting a blowjob whilst listening to Bryan Adams, he came exactly when one of the songs said "come" in it somwhere.
Ha, one time I was walking down a hall at my school and the FUNKIEST music ever came on out of the auditorium, pretty loud. I immediately started strutting in the most funky way I could. It made me happy for about three hours.
Quote by Rockford_rocks

Quote by RU Experienced?
In the school halls, in the shopping malls,
Conform or be CAAAASSSTTT OOOOUUUUUTTTT!!!!

Quote by sashki
In the basement bars, in the BACKS OF cars
Be cool or be CAST OUT

arggghhh yall made me want to listen tot he song, I'm listenin to it now!!!!

to be relevant, everytime I listen to Limelight-Rush, I think of this chick I met over spring break