started 6th form... wasnt bad at first
then i realized the work the amount of work theyre giving us and that i actually dont have any time to do it to any standard
and it hasnt been long and im already so tired, its crazy. Everyone is getting stressed and hating it, if one person pisses me off slightly i swear i'll just crack

i'm going away this weekend
yer seems like a good thing... hell no...
going to visit the 'bad' relatives which sucks
when i should be spending some very precious time with my girlfriend which will rarely happen now we're both at different colleges and shes working as well
also means i have no time to research 4 photographers, the ALICE project and pages of maths work, which i need to do

this probably seems like nothing to loads of you and i know theres a hell of a lot of people in a worse place than me but its getting to me how stressed everyone is becoming, how little time im going to get with the one person who can actually cheer me up properly and the one person who i want to be with every waking moment and fall asleep with

and the amount of work will only increase
i dont know how people cope

barely any time to practice guitar as well, which sucks more than an overpriced, diseased hookers ****

as i said... i know many of you are in worse positions than me and may think im just a whiny ****
sorry...

i just needed to get this of my chest really

feel free to add your own rants

thanks for reading (if you did)

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
Grow up and get used to it. You wouldn't be complaining if you knew what University life is like. It's only going to get tougher.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

This is why I'm doing a vocational course, 3 days a week and I finish with the equvilent of 3 A levels
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
You're in 6th form, take some responsibility. Put down the guitar, get the fuck off UG, manage seeing yor girlfriend around the time you need to do work, and take some work with you when you go to see these relatives. Problem solved.

Also, people don't always need 8 hours of sleep a night .
Quote by Felkara
Dude, you just made the most intelligent post in this entire thread. Congrats.
Just blow stuff up. Wreak havoc. Hell, just be evil in general. Helps me everytime I feel down.

Or I just remind myself that I am not a Jedi. That always makes me feel happy inside.
well have fun reading my shizzle

insult me or whatnot

night y'all

"Ein Herz von flimmernden Hirngespinsten,
Ohne Halt und ohne Boden.
Feuer des Winters,
Herr der Träume,
Vater aller Türen: Öffne!"
Paysage d'Hiver - Ich schreite
If you're in 6th form, you should be old enough to persuade your parents not to make you go visit your relatives. Also, try to do the work as soon as it is set procrastination will mess up your studies quite a bit.
...to cheer things up, i just started 6th form and it's pretty damn good!

Bah, you say it's bad. I say you'll get used to it in time. After all, it's just the start.
You get used to it, and do your homework instead of complaining about homework on the internet

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page
You'll be fine. A-levels aren't really that much harder than GCSEs.
I met this girl, she's really nice.

Yeah I needed to vent that.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Wait till you're working full time, then whine at me how little time you have and how much strain you're under!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Quote by Jonny92
barely any time to practice guitar as well, which sucks more than an overpriced, diseased hookers ****

Youve obviously never had an overpriced, diseased hookers **** then before.
Don't even talk to me. My life is much worse.

The other day I went biking with Russel...
Quote by Kurt-Corgan
6th form?

I'm Canadian, I have no idea what that means. Sorry for the ignorance.

Education usally for 16-18 year-olds, but like uni, you can be any age to aplly.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Get the work done in your frees... Seriously, it's like school except with fewer lessons, how can you be finding it this much more difficult? Especially a single day in.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by Shackman10
Boo hoo hoo hoo waaaah waaaah Momy they gives me 2 much h/w at skool its not fare!

Why can't we all just be mature and nice to one-another on the internet?

Oh...the reason is that some of us aren't mature and nice in real life. Dicks.
Dude, stop bitching.

I just had to to do 7 freaking exams in 4 ****ing days.
Oh and they were 7 freaking med school exams.
Ask me about having an immense work load.

You've got a much easier life in 6th form.
Take it to the hugging thread and receive your love, you won't get any here.

Feel free to add me and listen to more hilarious jokes such as the above.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
meh i finished 6th form in june, uni here i come.

i remember the first few days there, they said do loads of stuff but it mellows out and you figure out the only things that count are coursework and exams which are stressful but not too bad so long as you do the coursework sooner rather than last minute.