Page 1 of 3
I'm interested...what bands do people think should just leave? Personally i think Nickelback and Creed should just leave. Give me your opinions though!

sammy
That retarded new Metro Station band or whoever with that annoying Shake It song. Jesus Christ I'm almost tempted to take out a loan and hire a hit on the singer and that annoying emo bassist.
erm..Creed aren't around anymore anyway.
STEAM: beachhhhhhhh

Quote by cornmancer
Please daddy, just for one hour.
Bloc party, and any uninventive, unoriginal indie band. Im tired of there shit being everywhere i look.
The Ting Tings. I would love to hit that 'singer' in the face with a sledgehammer.
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Fender Princeton 650 DSP w/ Celestion 80w speaker
Nickelback and creed are good bands.

Personally, i dont like them, but to say they are bad is stupid. Those bands have lots of talent. Probably more than you will ever have x 1000.

I cant really think of terrible bands other than some locals and some bands ive heard on myspace.

Theres a big difference between the worst bands out there, and what your personal taste is.
RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by Friendly Stoat
The Ting Tings. I would love to hit that 'singer' in the face with a sledgehammer.

They're catchy though...
Gosh, they're catchy.
Don't think this is the right board for this...

And I like nickelback damnit! Heh.
Jonas Bros. Do they really have any musical talent? F*ck no...
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Last edited by oneblackened at Sep 4, 2008,
Quote by StratoTele
They're catchy though...
Gosh, they're catchy.

Everyone says that, i can't see it
Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
avenged sevenfold
Gear
Ibanez RG2EX2
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Strat
Homemade EVH
Marshall JCM 800 Combo

Quote by freshtunes
its not so much that i feel guilty about masturbating, its the things that i masturbate to that make me feel guilty.
Do i have to say it really? JONAS BROTHERS

now that thats out of the way...

Nile
Six Feet Under
Gallhammer
stuff:
guitar.
amp.
acoustic.
Jonas Bros...i hate them so much...
Guitars:
Ibanez EW30ASERLG
Jackson Performer PS4 (soon to be sold)
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Orpheus Valley Fiesta FC
Gear:
POD X3 Live
Boss ME-20
Marshall MG15DFX
M-Audio Fastrack Ultra
Boss DR660
the jonas brothers! they suck i hate them with my life
My Gear:
Jay Turser Warlock
Baraccuda Strat
Takamine EG523SC
Samick Acoustic
Vox AD50VT
Boss DS-1
Boss CS-3
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Creed and over all Nickelback are (were) really amazing bands. Just listen to their whole last record, Fight for All the Right Reasons, and please tell sincerely uf you still think they're the "worst band around there".

Personally, I don't like Coldplay a big much, although I must admit they're good too.

The only band I can't stand is U2, I don't know if that is because of Bono, The Edge or what the hell, but I can't listen to them.
a lot of these bands like nickelback and creed are musically pretty good, just not really technical at all...doesnt make them bad...I agree they got catchy stuff...I also think they have the talent to do more with it, especially having seen Nickelback rock the hell out of sharp dressed man at the zz top vhl rock honors
'I love her, but I love to fish...I'm gonna miss her"
metro station, they're horrid live.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
i like creed and nickelback ..
most indy music has very little creativity aka 'its baws'
and rihanna ... i would like to meet her be like' hey ey ey ey ey nice to meet you you you you you '
Quote by Friendly Stoat

God I hate them so much, they've taken horrible music to a whole new level, to be honest I didn't it could get any worse than Kate Nash but they make her look like an actual musicain.
I wish the Jonas Brothers would rot, Ive auctually got a sister that loves it and plays it 24/7 in her room very loud which is right across from mine. I have been traumitized forever.
And A7x is a very good band , a bad band would be Panic! at the disco. I HATE THEM.
Quote by aaciseric
God I hate them so much, they've taken horrible music to a whole new level, to be honest I didn't it could get any worse than Kate Nash but they make her look like an actual musicain.

Unfortunately yeah. It can't get much lower than that.

Quote by jordan-r-1
and the sledgehammer ting tinging would be seconded here ..

Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Ibanez GRG170DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Jonas Brothers, Metro station, Rihanna, whoever did Hey There Dahilila, most of the stuff of Top 40.
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

Squint your eyes to see clearly. Blur reality to make it real.

Quote by Magic Jim
"Jimmy! Eat your peas!"
"It's not illegal if I don't"
"k, koo"

Imagine if life was like that.

Awesome
Quote by Anthony1991
Bloc party, and any uninventive, unoriginal indie band. Im tired of there shit being everywhere i look.

Hum let me think... no?
Brokeback Lego - Animation Movie I Made

Quote by \GuitarHero/
Our band mascot is a Muffin.

A recent study shows that 8% of teenagers listen to nothing but music with guitars in it. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 92% who aren't close-minded morons.
to add to this .. most bands that start with 'the' are bad
usualy an early indication .. ir ealise some are good but it realy is kinda like an early warning sign to awk god there gna be pants !
Quote by aaciseric

Kate Nash is for the win, and easy on the eyes.
Quote by jordan-r-1
to add to this .. most bands that start with 'the' are bad
usualy an early indication .. ir ealise some are good but it realy is kinda like an early warning sign to awk god there gna be pants !

The Doobie Brothers
The Allman Brothers

RIG
Jackson SL3 Soloist
89' Ibanez RG570
Vader 4x12 Cabinet
Line 6 HD147 Head
6space HEAD/RACK case
Korg DTR1000 Rack Tuner
Furman Power Conditioner
ISP Decimator
Quote by Slash_1985
Creed and over all Nickelback are (were) really amazing bands. Just listen to their whole last record, Fight for All the Right Reasons, and please tell sincerely uf you still think they're the "worst band around there".

Personally, I don't like Coldplay a big much, although I must admit they're good too.

The only band I can't stand is U2, I don't know if that is because of Bono, The Edge or what the hell, but I can't listen to them

Same, I don't like them, they're just too... bloated, I suppose.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
I just don't listen to much radio or random songs...
But from the top of my head, Cold War Kids...
dragonforce, oh dear lord, every single song sounds the same
ESP H-401FM
Jackson DK2M
Peavey Vypyr 15w
Boss ME-25
Not saying any of you guys are, but I hate those ignorant ****'s who jump on the hate bandwagon after hearing like maybe 1 or 2 songs by the artist. After you hear a few songs, just personally decide you don't like them. Everybody's different, so why jump on a hatebandwagon and make people feel bad? Some people out there genuinely like the Jonas Brothers, and they have the right. "Oh, how could anyone like them" Well you're not them, and you will never understand their taste of music. Every band ever created is "the worst band out there", because at least one person thinks that a certain band is the most hated. This is just an opinionated thread.
Quote by 123456789I0
Not saying any of you guys are, but I hate those ignorant ****'s who jump on the hate bandwagon after hearing like maybe 1 or 2 songs by the artist. After you hear a few songs, just personally decide you don't like them. Everybody's different, so why jump on a hatebandwagon and make people feel bad? Some people out there genuinely like the Jonas Brothers, and they have the right. "Oh, how could anyone like them" Well you're not them, and you will never understand their taste of music. Every band ever created is "the worst band out there", because at least one person thinks that a certain band is the most hated. This is just an opinionated thread.

Actually thinking again, people probably already knew this, but just feel like saying what they hate anyway.
Last edited by Rezuya at Sep 4, 2008,
Page 1 of 3