Hey guys, got some new songs on www.myspace.com/dirtyworksmusic

I know i have to specify one, so lets go for lost in my head.

Check the others out too

C4C as always

T
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy
Impressed by the subtleties in Scream, and the nine inch nails like groove of "lost in my head".

You should get a band, Like the stuff dude.
this is all just you? thats pretty incredible as a solo project thing, i mean well its good for a whole band of coarse as well. But good job on the solo stuff, i like all the build ups in lost in my head, and the tone on your solo is really good as well. i might listen to more soon but i got to go

crit mine? also solo stuff

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=949805
heh, first thing i thought was "NIN meets placebo!" and then I saw your top friends were... NIN and placebo. that is an awesome clean guitar and dirty in the transition between verse to chorus.

the solo sounds a bit distant and too high in the mix, I'd recommend dropping the reverb or mic the cab closer next time depending on where the distance comes from. and for the final note of the solo i personally would have made the slide out more notice able or ring out a note and fade it out to be a smoother end to it.

DUDE! i love that lead guitar tone from 3mins onwards, although it sounds like it needs to be quadruple tracked to get some balls into there.
thanks for the pos crits guys, ill get round to doing you all (for want of a better term) soon

peace
Gibson SG (Heavily modded)
Fender USA Strat
Hohner 12 String-uber rare

Fender Silverface Twin

EHX Big Muff
Digitech badmonkey overdrive
Boss DS-1
Blackstar Distortion X
Dunlop Crybaby
Ibanez Delay
Digitech Whammy