Hi there!

I've moved home and all is good. Except a few things of course, you can't expect a smooth move at any time really can you?

My mate came down from Barnsley to help me move and after finally unpacking, we said "right, fridge, beer, room, xbox." Turned the beast on and it happened. Oh yes, RROD. Not wanting to ruin everything I decided we should just watch some TV instead, and guess what, absolutely no reception in the area.

To solve these problems, I rung Microsoft for the to fix the xbox which takes about 2-3 weeks. Fair enough. Then I rung sky, they're coming to install my stuff a week on Sunday. That gives me just over a week with no source of entertainment other than my laptop.

Now, I can see the ever popular suggestion of fap coming, fair enough, I'll take that on board, but it only takes so much time. What the hell am I gonna do?!?!?!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Something you definitely need to know
Learn kung fu.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
read some books
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Play guitar? If not that, then why the **** are you even here?
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Quote by cheeseman3001
read some books

I only have about 7 which have been read several times.

EDIT: Yeah I've been filling most of my time with guitar and other instruments, but you have to have variety!
Quote by Karvid
You win this thread. And UG. I haven't actually lol'd at a post in a really long time. Thanks for changing that. I expect a sig

He expected this.

Go outside and take pics.
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
Go outside and take pics.

It's raining

As for fap-jogging, now thats a plan. Sadly, my neighbours are all friendly with my landlord and I can't imagine it's the best idea.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Read a Dungeons and Dragons textbook.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
Quote by daniel.mycoe

Now, I can see the ever popular suggestion of fap coming, fair enough,!

lol

Watch tv on your laptop. I've been doing that alot more recently.
get some sheets and put them on you and go scare the neighbours, and then say "boo! its me! from upstairs"
PSN: Noverion
Quote by thewho65
lol

Watch tv on your laptop. I've been doing that alot more recently.

I've been doing that with BBCi player, but there's only so many times you can watch the same thing. 4oD won't work on my laptop for some reason and I'm using that 3 mobile broadband so streaming/downloading can be a bit hit or miss.

Good suggestion though.

EDIT: to the sheets suggestion. No, my neighbour is black.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

I have some openings for stormtroopers if you are interested.

Life in space is not what it used to be. Due to Spacial Warming, the average temperature has increased, we've gots lots of ladies (who dig the white plastic), you get to pwn galaxies, planets, star systems, the Emperor has really lightened up in recent years, and the Death Star now has a Starbucks on board.
Quote by Vader, Darth
I have some openings for stormtroopers if you are interested.

Life in space is not what it used to be. Due to Spacial Warming, the average temperature has increased, we've gots lots of ladies (who dig the white plastic), you get to pwn galaxies, planets, star systems, the Emperor has really lightened up in recent years, and the Death Star now has a Starbucks on board.

What's the pay like? I mean, I don't want to give up my job unless I know it's a secure career I'm getting with a decent starting wage. Also, do I get training? I have no experience in that field you see. Can you assure me that the Death Star is secure from any faults or possible tragedies as I have a girlfriend and everything is going really well...you know, future wise. You say the emperor has really lightened up? Has he gone through with the botox thing or has he gone au naturelle?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
What's the pay like? I mean, I don't want to give up my job unless I know it's a secure career I'm getting with a decent starting wage. Also, do I get training? I have no experience in that field you see. Can you assure me that the Death Star is secure from any faults or possible tragedies as I have a girlfriend and everything is going really well...you know, future wise. You say the emperor has really lightened up? Has he gone through with the botox thing or has he gone au naturelle?

Don't bother, they don't even have guard-rails.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Don't bother, they don't even have guard-rails.

Yeah i heard the number of stormtrooper deaths from falling into endless pits is rising. Its just not worth it anymore.
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, (btw when ull get ur xbox back ull get some microsoft points and a free month of LIVE)
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
Quote by Skullshredda
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP, (btw when ull get ur xbox back ull get some microsoft points and a free month of LIVE)

That's fair enough, but I have about 10 months on it anyway! Gotta sort out proper broadband too I think.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe

Pay? Foolish one, you get to live on the DEATHSTAR and do my bidding. That is reward enough.

Quote by PrimalScreamer
Yeah i heard the number of stormtrooper deaths from falling into endless pits is rising. Its just not worth it anymore.

Thats because they get drunk and want to hook up above those massive shafts. Things get tricky...and whoops. Down they go.
Quote by Vader, Darth
Pay? Foolish one, you get to live on the DEATHSTAR and do my bidding. That is reward enough.

Thats because they get drunk and want to hook up above those massive shafts. Things get tricky...and whoops. Down they go.

Can I bring my girlfriend? How can I afford the engagement ring for her if I don't get paid? How can I use the Starbucks?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Can I bring my girlfriend? How can I afford the engagement ring for her if I don't get paid? How can I use the Starbucks?

I retract my offer. You obviously cannot show dedication to the empire if you are concerned about said lady friend and your bi-monthly stipend.
Quote by Vader, Darth
I retract my offer. You obviously cannot show dedication to the empire if you are concerned about said lady friend and your bi-monthly stipend.

Oh come on Darth! All I ask is for that monthly addition to the bank and my darling beside me for support.

But seriously, what's the point in the Starbucks if no-one has any money?
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.

Quote by daniel.mycoe
Oh come on Darth! All I ask is for that monthly addition to the bank and my darling beside me for support.

But seriously, what's the point in the Starbucks if no-one has any money?

::Maskpalm::
You get paid. All the Dark Lord is trying to say is that said stipend is secondary to serving the empire.

And, yes, ladies are welcome aboard the Death Star. And they are given much respect. I do have a daughter myself, you know.
Quote by Vader, Darth
::Maskpalm::
You get paid. All the Dark Lord is trying to say is that said stipend is secondary to serving the empire.

And, yes, ladies are welcome aboard the Death Star. And they are given much respect. I do have a daughter myself, you know.

In all fairness Darth, your daughter did try and get it on with your son. No disrespect of course, maybe if you treated them as I wish to be treated in your empire.

Either way Darth, I must be off to bed now, work in the morning and all that, but I'll check back tomorrow to see what you can offer.
Quote by Karvid

He expected this.