Hey pals

so last band practice , we were runing thorugh two songs finished them great then , amp start to act wierd and the signal starting to go in and out and the only way i could fix it was to hit the amp or jiggle it then the sound would come back

sometimes the sound was always there but it would just get reallllllly quiet and then come back if i jiggled the amp .

its a crate dxgb i think the model , i dont have it on me , but i was wondering if there is anything i could do to fix this :S

Thankss
Hey, off the top of my head it sounds like a dry solder joint - basically just a dodgy connection somewhere inside the amp. However I wouldn't take my word for it - odds are some far cleverer person than me will come up with something else! :P
Well if it was a Xbox 360 you would put it in a box and put a towel over it.... Sorry I still lmao when guys were doing that claiming it fixed cold solder joints..

Back to the issue at hand.. Your going to have to unplug the amp take it apart and check it basically. First check the input on the amp then work your way through it and see if anything is loose or shorting out.
hahahahha dude im not gonna lie i actually tried that with my xbox it didnt work haha thanks anyways ill try what you say
Quote by Henncon(182)
hahahahha dude im not gonna lie i actually tried that with my xbox it didnt work haha thanks anyways ill try what you say

No worrys man a whole lot of people did it so your one of thousands.. Luckily mine red ringed within my 30 day return period and i've been running the new one with issues ever since.

And good luck...