Page 1 of 2
Been there done that... Guaranteed it's not as fun as sex with someone you love.

Edit: Thought it was just a party... so no I didn't ruin myself just before my own wedding lol
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Last edited by BostonLP at Sep 4, 2008,
No. Don't do it. You tool.
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Yes...what the hell is stagnight? And what the hell are you asking?
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!
Quote by master
what's stagnight?

The night of stags:

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by phenom1991

Yes, somebody please fill us in!
Quote by darkstar2466
The night of stags:

I actually lolled quite uncontrolably.

Bodacious Bob

Schecter Omen 7 Extreme
Ibanez RGR08LTD BK
Behringer TU-100
EHX Metal Muff
Boss MT-2
GLX EQ-100
Marshall VS15

Quote by tpot06
Bodacious bob wins all.
Quote by phenom1991

Stagnight is when the groom and his friends go out near the time of the wedding to do some form of manly activity, often including getting completely plastered.
a stag night is the british equivelent of the bachelor party in the U.S.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
Quote by master
Yes, somebody please fill us in!

My guess is a rowdy party full of drinking and other substances... but I might be wrong.

Edit: ^^And wrong I was lol
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
The only moral inhibitions related to this concept have religious ancestry.

On a biological base polygamy is the smartest idea i.e. Natural Selection - the strongest gets the most females and spreads his genes through the gene pool so his positive genetic traits are passed on through its legacy - but there are also many moral standpoints since morals are a independently human concept.

I don't know. My personal view. Just try not to get the herpegonosyphilaids. But have some fun.
Quote by Against Him?
omg just **** as many people as you possibly can whats wrong with you? are you 12?

Are you?
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by worton
sex with someone who you wernt going to marry,

your opinions....

Now that I understand what stagnight means... I would have absolutely no respect for someone who did that.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by *powerslave*
Stagnight is when the groom and his friends go out near the time of the wedding to do some form of manly activity, often including getting completely plastered.

Oh like a bachelor party?

That would be a ****ing dick move. Seriously? WTF dude? Is there any way to hurt your fiance more?
Quote by *powerslave*

Ah yes! Now i get it.

Well IMO that's ****ing wrong to get laid with someone else right before you get married. It does count as cheating too...
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

Do you mean the groom having sex with someone other than the bride? If that's the case, that's really ****ed up. I couldn't even comment on that indepth without going on a long rant so I'll just leave it at, really ****ed up.
Well if you're dick enough to decide to get married and then cheat before the wedding then i suppose it's no problem
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

That's terrible! If you were going to be getting married you would have to love the woman and if you would be willing to sleep with someone else you obviously don't love her at all.

No!
That's cheating on your fiancée before you actually get married
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by master
Oh like a bachelor party?

That would be a ****ing dick move. Seriously? WTF dude? Is there any way to hurt your fiance more?

Tell her to make you a sandwhich afterward??

But seriously, I have no respect for people that cheat, it's dispicable.

Originally Posted by Against Him?
omg just **** as many people as you possibly can whats wrong with you? are you 12?

TS, Answer this man! lol
Quote by Against Him?

idiot.
The Kovenant of Terror, Marshal of the Legion of Metal.

Quote by GID (Shamrock)
Br00tal, Terror Kovenant=metal's king

if you're cool with having sex with someone you don't love and, more importantly, if your future wife is okay with it then i guess it's alright...but dont do it if you know your future wife won't be happy or you won't be getting any on your wedding night! personally, i definitely wouldn't though.

edit: actually, i'd say it's just plain stupid, because you don't love the person and your fiance is gonna kill you. also, chances are you'll be so drunk you won't even know what you're doing and then regret it afterwards.
nothing to see here
Last edited by Seiko-Unleashed at Sep 4, 2008,
Quote by Against Him?

Someone's proud to be 13.
Well, Stag Nights are just meant to be your last night of being unruly and unmarried, so you go paintballing in a strip club whilst driving Lamborghinis through mud. That doesn't mean you cheat on your fiancee, if you do, you shouldn't get married.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Lol I didnt realize stag night meant you're already getting married i thought you just meant like "going stag" to prom or some shit and having a one night stand not going stag the night before your wedding......

my point still stands though bang as many hoes as you can cause who the **** is gunna care when you're dead?
someone elses?
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by GiantRaven
Its pathetic and contradicts the idea of getting married to someone

+436530942680924

It's just a shitty loophole that 'allows' you to sleep with someone other than the one you love.

If you actually want to sleep with someone else, you should probably not marry them imho.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
its a kind of unwritten man-law that you can have sex with someone else on your bachelor party and its ok, only with the dickheads though, its mostly just strippers with a strict no touching policy.
Quote by SlayedInTheFace
I would wank over all of you if I was a gay paedophile who liked simultanous gay wanking
if you're considering sleeping with someone other than your future wife you should not be getting married.
from daylight...
...into darkness
i think its disgusting.

but, are we talking about your own stagnight? or a friends?
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
If you were going to have a stag night, you might as well not get married, at all.

Thats just like cheating on your on your girlfriend/wife, no wait, it is cheating.
If you are getting married to someone you should be having sex with them, no one else.
The whole idea of a stagnight goes against what marriage is.
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
God-damn immoral is what it is.

If you found out your girlfriend/boyfriend had sex with someone else, you'd be pretty upset wouldn't you? What's the difference if it's at a stag/hen night?

It's terrible, just shameful. And not something I really want to think about.
Its wrong, a stripper is ok, as long as you don't order it yourself and pretend to act shocked and embarrassed.
I think anyone who would do that isn't mature enough for the responsibility involved in marriage. I have no respect for anyone who cheats at all, let alone just before they get married.
Page 1 of 2