As the title states I have a Fernandes Ravelle w/ Emgs up for trade. As you will notice in one of the pictures there is a small chip in the back of the headstock, it obviously doesn't effect the playablility at all. It does not have the sustainer(in case anyone wants to know). What I'm mainly looking for would be either an Epiphone Les Paul Custom (preferably in alpine white), A Gibson Faded SG/ Faded Les Paul. I'm open to all offers. But those are what I would really be interested in.

Gear List

Fender Standard Telecaster
Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
JessMess: I'll have to decline.

Also as of now, I have a deal going. I found a person in a local craigslist ad but until it's carried out and completed feel free to make offers.

P.S. Thanks Jared lol.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Injected: Unfortunately not, Sorry
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Squad Car: I'm definitely interested. I'll have to think about it. But I will get back to you about it in a day or so.

Yoyodunno: It's the Deluxe version, Also I gained knowledge recently that they discontinued the honey burst finish on these. So get it while it's hot. lol
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Squad Car: I'm definitely interested. I'll have to think about it. But I will get back to you about it in a day or so.

Yoyodunno: It's the Deluxe version, Also I gained knowledge recently that they discontinued the honey burst finish on these. So get it while it's hot. lol

Cool. Feel free to send me a message / PM whenever you come to decide.

Just out of curiosity...where are you located?
Squad Car: I live in New York.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
This is a cool guitar! i would buy it but i just dropped a bunch of cash on effects.

Good luck with your sale!
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Squad Car: I live in New York.

New York? That's no so bad. If you lived outside the US shipping probably would have been a lot worse, so...yeah. Just give me a message / PM when you've made your decision.

One more thing - correct me if I'm wrong, but that is a "Deluxe" model Ravelle, right? Any info you could give would be much appreciated.
Squad Car: Yeah it is the deluxe, If you notice I mentioned that to someone else a few posts above yours. As far as other info, it will come with a hard shell case. I may or may not have mentioned it.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Squad Car: Yeah it is the deluxe, If you notice I mentioned that to someone else a few posts above yours. As far as other info, it will come with a hard shell case. I may or may not have mentioned it.

I see. Two quick questions - 1) would you happen to have the pick guard (if it came with one in the first place), and 2) is everything in good condition (specifically the neck and the electronics)?

Thanks!
Squad Car: It does not come with a pickgaurd, I think only the dave Kushner models had pickguards. and the electronics work perfectly I have had no problems with them. The previous own did a nice job with the installation of the pickups and other than that everything looks perfect, minus the chip in the headstock.

Staticoverdub: I really don't know where it was made to be honest. I looked on the back of the headstock it doesn't say, I also checked the fernandes site and I couldn't find it.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
The country of origin depends on the year it was made. I was looking at a Ravelle Elite a while ago, and I believe the manufacturing went from China>Korea>back to China.
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Squad Car: It does not come with a pickgaurd, I think only the dave Kushner models had pickguards. and the electronics work perfectly I have had no problems with them. The previous own did a nice job with the installation of the pickups and other than that everything looks perfect, minus the chip in the headstock.

Staticoverdub: I really don't know where it was made to be honest. I looked on the back of the headstock it doesn't say, I also checked the fernandes site and I couldn't find it.

I would completely understand if you don't know, but would you happen to know what pick-ups were in there before the EMGs were installed? Also, what EMGs are they (81, 89, 60, etc)?

Feel free to message me at any time about a trade. I hope to hear from you soon. Also, before I forget, no worries about the pick guard. Some of the guitars on the Fernandes website look pretty cool with them on, but it's no big deal if you don't have one.
Squad Car: I'm not really sure what pickups were in it before, I never really asked the previous owner. but the emg configuration is an 81 in the bridge and an 85 in the neck. and so far I'm leaning towards doing the trade with you. I have a local deal already but, we've had to reschedule a couple times now, I'm suppose to do that trade tomorrow, but if that falls through. then I will definitely trade with you. I would just rather do local cause it's easier, but it doesn't matter either way. So I'll let you know tomorrow then.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Squad Car: I'm not really sure what pickups were in it before, I never really asked the previous owner. but the emg configuration is an 81 in the bridge and an 85 in the neck. and so far I'm leaning towards doing the trade with you. I have a local deal already but, we've had to reschedule a couple times now, I'm suppose to do that trade tomorrow, but if that falls through. then I will definitely trade with you. I would just rather do local cause it's easier, but it doesn't matter either way. So I'll let you know tomorrow then.

Alright. I'll be waiting a PM or perhaps a reply on this forum.

I do have one more question though - where is the battery clip stored? You said that the EMGs were not stock, so I'm curious how exactly the set works together and such...
Squad Car: The Previous owner had the battery wrapped in like foam-ish material so it's nice and padded inside the guitar where the pots and everything are. I left it that way, as it seems to be fine like that. I can take a picture at some point if you'd like to see what I mean.
Gear List

Peavey 6505+
Mesa 4x12 Slant Cab
Boss NS2
Boss TU3
Quote by DeathbyDiscord
Squad Car: The Previous owner had the battery wrapped in like foam-ish material so it's nice and padded inside the guitar where the pots and everything are. I left it that way, as it seems to be fine like that. I can take a picture at some point if you'd like to see what I mean.

Ah, that's cool. I would definitely appreciate a pic of that if it wouldn't be too much trouble. Maybe we should take this to PM to get all of the details worked out? Thanks!
I'm the "previous owner." It came stock w/ a JB/Jazz combo, which I pulled out and slapped in another guitar. The battery lives in the control cavity, and was wrapped in foam so it wouldn't short against the pots or wiring - it's a minor chance that would ever happen, but I don't take chances with my wiring. You'll love this guitar - fast neck, fat tone, very comfortable both sitting and on stage. The pots are also "just right" for swells and solid control.

Squad, you know you want it....
trade for any of my guitars? i have pics

let me know.
thanks
Rig:

Fender Celtic Showmaster (Dimazrio PU)
Epiphone SG Goth
Fender MIM Strat (Noiseless PU)
Crate Powerblock
Epiphone Triggerman Cab
Digitech RP200, Death Metal, Dunlop Wah

"The lyrics to Gardenia..."
I have an Epi LP Custom in Alpine White that is about six months old. It's been stripped down a fair bit, I took off the Scratch Guard, pickup covers and labelled treble/rhythm ring (not sure what it's called). Includes an old tryed and tested hardcase.

I'd be willing to trade if you paid delivery for the LP. Problem is, I'm in Australia.
Quote by IROBOTInferno
I've never been caught (beating off), but my dad was picking up my gf once and "accidentaly" grabbed her boobs.