For the past week or so, my volumes been cutting off. I thought it was a cord, but today my amp cut off completly. Now, all I get from my amp is a wierd, bassy buzzing. Help?
most likely your cable or your guitar's jack. i got that on my frontman until i got new cables. invest in some good 40 dollar cables and you will never have cable problems,
Jackson RR5 ivory w/ EMG 81/85
Jackson DX6 w/ SD Distortion & Dimarzio Super Distortion
Fender Starcaster Sunburst
Mesa/Boogie DC-3
Johnson JT50 Mirage
Ibanez TS-9
Morley Bad Horsie 2
Boss CE-5

ISP Decimator
Boss DD-6
Korg Pitchblack
Quote by apak
most likely your cable or your guitar's jack. i got that on my frontman until i got new cables. invest in some good 40 dollar cables and you will never have cable problems,

Its not my cables. Its the amp. All I get is buzzing.
Frontmans aren't the best quality amps. They are good starter amps. Check the input jack on the amp. Maybe a wire came loose and can be re soldered.
It's the frontman. Buy a Roland Cube 30.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
well you don't need $40 cables, but you should try the guitar with a different amp (different guitar with that amp) if you havent already.
because yes, it might be the amp cutting out on you, but it could also be a cable or the output jack in the guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Its a piece of shit amp, I know, but I don't have a few hundred dollars lyin around to buy a new one.
i dont think it's necessarily a pos amp.

i have more than a few amps, and i still use mine for it's cleans.
i swapped the speaker and it's got a really nice tone.

anyway, if you want you can try the guitar wt another amp, or acknowledge you even saw my first post, or whatever.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by jj1565
i dont think it's necessarily a pos amp.

i have more than a few amps, and i still use mine for it's cleans.
i swapped the speaker and it's got a really nice tone.

anyway, if you want you can try the guitar wt another amp, or acknowledge you even saw my first post, or whatever.

+1
I had one that did something similar. It had a tiny fuse in it that burnt out. Might want to check that.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.