Hey pitsurfers and tom_hatton, i would like some advice that doesnt involve the usual rape or relationship thread. Im hoping for serious advice or atleast makes me laugh, sorry for the wall of text ahead of time

Ok, it started 2 months ago when this girl in my school told her friends she liked me. That night we started going out and got really close over the next two months. We saw each other every day and talked for hours everyday (yes im a noob ). Then we hit present time and she decides to break up with me, cause she says she is to busy and stressed about highschool . Over the continuing days we still talk every night and she tells me that she still likes me, im pretty happy and confused as hell. But now today i found out that she likes one of my better friends (when we were going out she told me all these stories about how her ex went out with her best friend and got pissed at him. Now im in the same position but with her) And my friend likes her a lot, shes a fox . Sorry for the rant but i dont really know what to think or do. Shes been such a big part of my life i still want to try and remain cordial with her. What should i tell her and think?
Dream Theater

Me: Hey John Petrucci, you got the time?

Mr.Petrucci: Yeah, its 12/8
beat the shit outta your friend and then rape her and then you win!!
Jackson RR1!@!!!@#!@#!@!@$
Quote by maidenfreak666
Hey pitsurfers and tom_hatton, i would like some advice that doesnt involve the usual rape or relationship thread. Im hoping for serious advice or atleast makes me laugh, sorry for the wall of text ahead of time

Am I not a pitsurfer?

Or am I cooler than the average pitsurfer?
Quote by maidenfreak666
shes a fox

you sick shit. bestiality=

in other news: pics nao plox.
My sig used to be so awesome it got me banned
unfortunately buddy, ive been in this situation... theres only one way, get over her. its hard, it sucks, but its the only way to stay friends with her. otherwise tell her to go fu ck herself. it sucks man, but stuff chicks, you cant live with them, and you cant fuc king cant live with them

Sanity is not statistical
Call her and say, look, if you like my best friend, then i never want to see your damn guts again. Or, maybe, if you get another hot chick, FOURSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Quote by maidenfreak666

Ok, it started 2 months ago when this girl in my school told her friends she liked me. That night we started going out and got really close over the next two months. We saw each other every day and talked for hours everyday (yes im a noob ). Then we hit present time and she decides to break up with me, cause she says she is to busy and stressed about highschool . Over the continuing days we still talk every night and she tells me that she still likes me, im pretty happy and confused as hell. But now today i found out that she likes one of my better friends (when we were going out she told me all these stories about how her ex went out with her best friend and got pissed at him. Now im in the same position but with her) And my friend likes her a lot, shes a fox . Sorry for the rant but i dont really know what to think or do. Shes been such a big part of my life i still want to try and remain cordial with her. What should i tell her and think?

there ya go. highschool doesn't even matter, just accept it and find someone better. it was also only 2 months.
Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 2x12
Custom Built Guitar (made it myself)
PRS SE Soapbar II Maple
Fender Stratacoustic (Stolen! )
Digitech RP200
Boss MT-2
Roland Microcube
I like my stuff!
step up and be a man. if you like her, don't let yourself get thrown out of the picture. do whatever takes. or just do what everybody else is saying and rape her?
Give her a romantic speech or some bullshit like that and get her to love ya again >.>
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
fap it out.
sacrificial beaver of the laney cult

~Gear~

Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
ESP LTD F-2005
Laney VH100R *with free cab*
Roland Cube 60
Cort Acoustic
just have to get over her. dude i guess you could always just tell her how you feel but then she might get confused.

btw does she even still like you? if not then just move on
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
Wow, two in a row. Before you post a thread, a confirmation window should pop up saying "Does this sound like your post? *girl troubles* Then take it to the Relationship Thread."
*reported*
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
shes a bitch.if she cant spot a dove among crows its her problem.you get on with your life.try not to "break-away" so sudden with her if you want to remain friends, just skip one or 2 night chats, than more often and so on.GOod luck!