We're playing a show December 6th at station 4. People from minnesota should go
I really liked the guitar work in the mix. Enjoyable to listen to. The only thing I'd suggest working on is possibly mixing the vocals in a little better to where it's more clean (even for the style it is), and of course adding more dynamics in the vocal track. The vocals at times just seemed a little stale with the same articulation in words, and same volume and whatnot. Other than that, keep it up bros.

Check out my band, Silent Surrender and let me know what you think!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939376
-GEAR-

Schecter C-1 XXX
Squier Fender Stratocaster
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960A Lead Cabinet
Peavey Studio Pro 112
MXR Carbon Copy

Check out my band:www.myspace.com/silentsurrendertx
Quote by SilverStratocas
I really liked the guitar work in the mix. Enjoyable to listen to. The only thing I'd suggest working on is possibly mixing the vocals in a little better to where it's more clean (even for the style it is), and of course adding more dynamics in the vocal track. The vocals at times just seemed a little stale with the same articulation in words, and same volume and whatnot. Other than that, keep it up bros.

Check out my band, Silent Surrender and let me know what you think!

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=939376

Thanks for the feedback. Sorry for the late response haha I forgot about this thread.

Silent Surrender is pretty good, I liked "The Addict"

Side note - We have another song up, feedback would be nice
Desolation is awesome. Have yet to listen to the other song, but I'm impressed. C4C?

www.myspace.com/rottingforeskin
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.