Hey guys,

so after doing some research, listening and playing, I'm interested in the Fulltone OCD pedal.

I saw on their site that they have "blem" versions of their pedals. I'll probably scratch it on the first day anyway, so I emailed them yesterday morning to say I want one.

There's a note on the site saying:

"8-25-08 1:16pm PST

"Attention we are being inundated with requests for blems , please be patient and we will get back to you ." "

Has anyone contacted them in the past? I'm all for being patient, but if it turns out I'm waiting a few weeks just to save $10 or $20, I'll just order it from a dealer.

For reference, it'd be $12 more through proguitarshop.com

Anyone have any thoughts, or want to try and convince me out of it while I wait? (I figure this will happen anyway so I might as well ask for it)

-J
I don't know about across the pond, but here Fulltone seem to have some trouble with their distribution. I was after a normal OCD a few weeks ago and the dealer in Denmak Street, London didn't have a clue when the next batch were to come in.
Quote by bartdevil_metal
I don't know about across the pond, but here Fulltone seem to have some trouble with their distribution. I was after a normal OCD a few weeks ago and the dealer in Denmak Street, London didn't have a clue when the next batch were to come in.

Well...

"Sales ONLY to USA" from www.fulltone.com

"Fulltone products cannot and will not be shipped outside of The United States." From proguitarshop.com

Does that explain anything?
Well fine, but the guy in Denmark Street was a Fulltone dealer, and had other pedals by Fulltone except the OCD.
^ this guy is right

And watch out mike fuller has a reputation of being a bit of a dick some times.
I got my Fulltone wah recently though and its great. looking to get a univibe clone, overdrive, fuzz and chorus by fulltone (im going to be soooooooo poor i can just tell)
I got mine online from Andertons (UK website).
When I was going to get my OCD I went to Denmark street and checked ALL the shops, the music ground in manchester said they'd have one in the london one, but nope! Had to get it online without trying it. Worked out tho.
"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care"

Fender Strat/Tokai LS80>few pedals>Orange Rocker 30
I think you need to track down the Fulltone guy, write good reviews of all his products on harmony-central, then brown-nose him some more, then you might get somewhere!
They do sell them in Andertons at Guildford I think.
Fender USA Telecaster
Laney VC30-210
Vox Wah
That's it :|