So after being screwed over by UG by rejecting all of my tabs, ive dicided not to slit my throat with my toenail, because i have a birthday coming up. yay. Anyway, its my 15th and its not too soon(Nov. 18) but i want some ideas on what to get. I know i want a guitar, I've been playing for 2 1/2 years for about 2-3 hours a day so i wouldnt consider myself an ametuer, trying not too sound too modest but i want a good guitar with decent quality but dont want to clean out my parents...i have morales lol but yeah... any suggestions? I might go with the PRS SE Semi-Hollow bodied for like 600$
damn. Here's a good idea if youre ever gonna get a bitch something, put your dick in a box. LOL
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
UG not accepting your tabs is worth crying over?

You should get surgery to give you shitting dick nipples.
A bit of an overstatement, i agree. But were trailing off from the point of the thread
Um... Ibanez RX- somthing or other

and skeptopotamus wins the contest for greatest location.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
I know! Hows about a decent Marshall Stack with a ummm ESP! Like Kirk Hammit's special edition. And maybe a Digitech Stompbox. THer!
Myspace.

Quote by djmay71
it wasn't 7 days, it was 5.

and you call yourself the son of catholics

Quote by hugh20
I would keep it on my mantel piece and tell my grandchildren about the day I tried to overthrow the human race with my race of tree-men.
Quote by paradox_047
A bit of an overstatement, i agree. But were trailing off from the point of the thread

That's because no one really cares about your birthday.

But seriously. Semi-hollows are sexy. Get a white one with gold hardware.

And then trade in your old guitar and buy magic the gathering cards.
What kind of music you play/listen to, what kind of sound d oyou prefer ? It would help us to help you if we know what kind of guitar you're searching for.

Or you could juste ask an amp, effect pedal, or anything related to it.
Hello, Mirror - so glad to see you my friend, it's been a while

Help me - I can't break out this prison all alone
Save me - I'm drowning and I'm hopeless on my own
Heal me - I can't restore my sanity alone
if i was you, id get an ESP. well actually, if i was me i would get an ESP. and i am, so yeah. do that. or if you could get a better amp if you want.

or weed.

or gauge your ears.

or buy a shitload of food, and take some hot girls to some nice restaurants.

or alcohol.

or buy a bunch of marbles to throw at people.

just a few ideas.
Quote by skeptopotamus
That's because no one really cares about your birthday.

But seriously. Semi-hollows are sexy. Get a white one with gold hardware.

And then trade in your old guitar and buy magic the gathering cards.

my friend wanted a PRS and when we were talking about that i saw like three decks of magic the gathering cards in the band room, but really pokemon cards FTW!
A card with a platypus and a donkey playing checkers on the front and when they open it up it says "Life's ****ed."
=P
I Had No Sig Once.

?
ask for forgiveness for all your sins
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...