Page 1 of 2
So, what is the dumbest thing your teacher has said? Yesterday, my Environmental Science teacher used mouse and mouses as plural for mouse. Your turn.
Quote by jwizzle5786
So, what is the dumbest thing your teacher has said? Yesterday, my Environmental Science teacher used mouse and mouses as plural for mouse. Your turn.

Its meese!
Teacher: Take notes
*big lecture*
Teacher: Actually, I just realized we already covered this.
Sig space for rent.
$100 obo
Message for negotiaton.
my teacher said one ton = 22,000 pounds
of course I corrected him
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
My old physics teacher graphed y on the x-axis.
Then desparately tried to defend himself when we pointed out his error.
One of my sociology professors in my first semester at college once proposed a theory that we develop by nature, nurture, and influence from god. Seriously...how did this guy have a Ph.D?
"Mon chien appelle 'moose'"
The class looked shocked, cause mooses are awesome.
"non, c'est Mousse comme la mousse dans la cafe"

Best thing I could think of.
it happened today
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
"dont say the ***** word"
My Gear:
Fender '72 Tele Thinline Deluxe Reissue
Vox Night Train 15W
one time i asked my engineering teacher a question and he said "What are you asking me for?"
also, my 10th grade science teacher fought me tooth and nail because she though that a kilometer was longer than a mile.
Quote by musicjunkie207
The time I fell on my face on a trampoline and cracked my neck, then proceded to run around the yard in a blind panic screaming "I hope I'm not paralyzed! OH GOD I THINK I'M PARALYZED!"

"Hitler built the Berlin Wall, but thankfully he was executed at the Nuremberg Trials for his war crimes."

she actually believed this and when half the class started to argue with her retardedness, she just told us that was what she was taught in school, so it was right.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
interesting this thread came up just now. today my teacher said to me:

"dont try to fan things that might have happened"

long story but it was funny because it makes no sense
dont know about dumb but my tech teacher walked into the class the first day and said "Alright guys, this is tech, and oen of you will cut one of your fingers off. I know one of you will so don't try and argue, nto matter how careful you are." and then later he called us "a bunch of friggen homos" i love that teacher
Kid: His last name is Obama! Do we really want a terrorist in the white house?!
Teacher: I know! Right? (Totally serious)

Too bad the teacher didn't know that the kid was being sarcastic. He totally made an ass out of himself.
Pronoun verb article noun preposition article object-of-the-preposition!
my science teacher once said orgasms instaid of organisms

funniest I ever heard tho was a few weeks ago on this forum
Student - "Robert Plant is gay"
Teacher - "He get's more women than you ever will"
LOL
Quote by griffRG7321
become a circumsizer, you get like £60,000 a year + tips.

Quote by Flying Couch
Because I'm not aerodynamic. All the other airborne furniture laugh at me.

LIKE PORTISHEAD?
I will not tolerate ****ing profanity in my class
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
my buddy was arguing/trash talking my teacher and the teacher couldn't compete so he just replied "your mom" followed by "your going to fail this course"
sucks balls because it was our first class hahaha
summer school will suck for him
Scar tissue that I wish you saw
Sarcastic mister know it all
Close your eyes and I'll kiss you cause
With the birds I'll share
This lonely view
Last edited by Century at Sep 4, 2008,
"i'm here to prepare you for university"

and then

"i don't give 80's"
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
my teacher: "Im a good teacher
Class: *laughs
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Quote by skvvisgaar
"Hitler built the Berlin Wall, but thankfully he was executed at the Nuremberg Trials for his war crimes."

she actually believed this and when half the class started to argue with her retardedness, she just told us that was what she was taught in school, so it was right.

LOL, The russians ordered the Berlin wall to be built AFTER WW2, Hitler commited suicide, how was he punished?
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

in PSHE:

"we'll be studying racial equality now, but don't worry, it'll get more interesting next month when we'll be doing sex with eachother"
*stunned silence*
*sidesplitting laughter*

i miss year 10 lol
i can guarentee my sophomore history teacher will take the cake on this thread...

she sent me to my principal and her reasons on the slip were "throwing rubics cubes at people, throwing invisible balls at people, and making bevus and butthead noises during class". my principal gave me in school suspension for a day because of that and i literaly have no idea what all that meant or what i did wrong.

on another occasion, my friend was trying to drink water out of a cooler in the class but there were no cups so he put it up to his mouth. someone said "ew he put it in his mouth!" and my history teacher says "oh, he must be like (insert my name here). he puts stuff in his mouth all the time". she claims she wasn't saying i suck dick but lets be real here... what else could she have meant?
Quote by VanTheKraut
LOL, The russians ordered the Berlin wall to be built AFTER WW2, Hitler commited suicide, how was he punished?

exactly. she was stupid. that's what I was saying. she was a french teacher, thankfully, and not a history teacher.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
When I mentioned that I was on the football team... ehh, I'll script it...

Me- Yeah we got a game tonight
Him- Oh, what sport?
Me- Football (amerikan)
Him- What position do you play as?
Me- Starting Offensive and Defensive Tackle
Oh, so you're the guy who kicks the ball?

WTF????
Better, Faster, Stronger

Kansas City Chiefs

Kansas State Wildcats
Quote by airbrendie
Hey guys in the last 3 weeks I ****ed all the girls in this picture, what do you think?

This wasn't my teacher but this happened not an hour ago.

I go to Boston University. It is a good school and I am attending the School of Management which is a pretty competitive business program.

So we were doing a team building exercise where we were given a scenario in which we were on a spaceship that crashlanded en route to a rendezvous with the mothership on the moon. So we are stranded on the moon 200 miles away from the mothership. Only 15 different objects survived and we had to prioritize them as a team.

We were discussing the benefits of taking a solar-powered FM radio transmitter when one of my teammates asked the following question:

"Does the sun even shine on the moon?"

I mean, really?
Quote by haz_uk
"sit at the back of the class so i can see you better"

What if he's far sighted?
my english teacher said that there was no gravity underwater
he was being serious too. i kinda felt bad for him, but then again, i didn't
Quote by VanTheKraut
When I mentioned that I was on the football team... ehh, I'll script it...

Me- Yeah we got a game tonight
Him- Oh, what sport?
Me- Football (amerikan)
Him- What position do you play as?
Me- Starting Offensive and Defensive Tackle
Oh, so you're the guy who kicks the ball?

WTF????

Fail. I hope English isn't your first language and you don't live in the USA.
"there will be no use of the words s**t , f**k, a** ,c***, mother******, b*****, oh and nothing racist"

haha not really dumb but high-larious
I was ditching a class one day to go smoke a cigarette and this teacher (who used to smoke weed with her students) came up to me and she had a plate of cookies and she gave me one and she said,"heres a cookie for one of my best students" the funny part is that i was failing her class. maybe she was nice because i went to her class a couple times TOTALLY fried out of my mind.
Quote by timmythenewguy
"there will be no use of the words s**t , f**k, a** ,c***, mother******, b*****, oh and nothing racist"

haha not really dumb but high-larious

it was for the schools "jamnesty" concert and she was explaining how if we screwed up and cursed, used sexual terms, or racist terms wed get suspeded and they wouldnt be able to have it next year
Page 1 of 2