Page 1 of 3
It's so long and boring. Sitting there makes me wanna go run a mile or something. Day dreaming is only fun for about 10 seconds. What do you guys do to make the school day go by faster?

I'm a sophomore by the way
Last edited by Atreyu27 at Sep 4, 2008,
Wear a really big sweatshirt, then get tissues and fap inside of it in class.

Edit: Give yourself tattoos with a pen. It's actually quite fun.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Last edited by dubstar92 at Sep 4, 2008,
just sleep dude...if you're in high school.

you dont actually have to do anything till senior year
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Sleep.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
sleep
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
i usually draw things, i've mademany school doodles
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
put games on your calculator, play basketball with a neighboring classmate w paper out the window, text people, draw, go to the bathroom in the beginning of class and dont come back till class is almost over, sleep, write songs
Quote by ramm_ty
just sleep dude...if you're in high school.

you dont actually have to do anything till senior year

lol, my school is the opposite. You work until your a senior, then when you are a senior you just wander around the school and never go to class.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
^^ thats true, I tend to read my textbook when im bored for whatever class I have really, Ill find an interesting segment on something cool.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
yo man i do sports and it makes school go by soo quick but in the off season school seems to go by soo slow.
and btw senior year is the easiest year were dont do shit, acually work hard fresh through junior year
Do u have a metal spine?
Quote by dubstar92
lol, my school is the opposite. You work until your a senior, then when you are a senior you just wander around the school and never go to class.

Same.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Meh, school always seems longer for me at the start of the year. Eventually, it goes by pretty fast.
+1 to check out hot chicks
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
I used to occupy my time in high school a few different way. Doing the work was one of them, so I didn't have to go home and start whining about how much work I had when I was given the opportunity to do it in class. The other was take a book and just read under the desk.
DOWN&OUT
ummmmmm
figure something out

maybe blow up some buildings!?!
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Don't look at the clock

Seriously.

the more you look at it and pay attention to time, the slower it goes by.

try to just do your work, Or read.

It makes it go by faster.
dont go
i dont know about u
but if dont skip more than 15 classes the teacher cannot fail you.....
i actually write lyrics in class, go on facebook, and text at least 50 msgs a day
Lol I'm in grade 10, I just space out because im in colledge level classes so the owrk is simple but sometimes (like today) science just DRAGS on, so i listen to my i pod quietly as to not get yelled at, or seriously, paying attention does make time go by faster.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Try to have fun? Lying to yourself that this is just a game and you are competing got me going until my senior year, when i finally got all classes i enjoyed. Seriously, just keep working until you hit physics and i guarantee you will not be bitching anymore.

Also, a LOT of fapping was involved.
Drop 5 hits of acid about 30 mins before your first class.

It is a great idea.

Do it.

School will fly by.
music.

gym class is also a nice change from sitting in ****ing hot class rooms... and its not just the chicks im talking about.
Pay attention. For me it was WAY faster than sleeping or daydreaming.
Quote by hostilekid
shadesofanger, you're my hero.

Quote by GoldenBlues
So I was wondering, are black people capable feeling love? I mean can their brains comprehend that kind of emotion, or are they not programmed that way.
i play guitar at lunch that helps and in class i write some stuff
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Go take honors/ap. You'll definitely will not be bored.
Quote by Echoplex
Mature pit regulars? Are you retarded?

I am a proud Zune 120 owner
Quote by saphrax
Pay attention in class. Learning is the only thing that'll occupy your mind long enough in school.
Yeah, get really interested in what you're being taught and the time will fly by.
having work to do every period works for me. if i have no work and am just listening to a teacher or movie and i'm not interested, it's hell. so i do other classes' work or draw poorly lol
talk to hot girls.....make out with ur girlfriend.........make her give you a handjob
Quote by Jett Diamond
I used to occupy my time in high school a few different way. Doing the work was one of them, so I didn't have to go home and start whining about how much work I had when I was given the opportunity to do it in class. The other was take a book and just read under the desk.

This, or go to school ****ed up. They're both decent ideas
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
Sleep, chicks, work, fap. lol last year during math I would ask to use the washroom and I would take a walk through the halls and go on the same route everyday, it killed time but then it got boring cuz I ended up realizing how long it would take so then I would take a detour. Then I would go back and work for like 10 minutes and class ends.
Hey, I'm a sophomore too!

Anyways, I usually just draw in a notebook. Or if you have the right clothes/hairstyle you can listen to music (to hide headphones).

What's really fun is if you have a decent vocabulary and like to write lyrics, write a song about how boring class is. Or about what's going on outside the window.
Or about a hot chick in class.

I have to be at school from 7:30AM - 9:00PM (because I have theatre afterschool) and I usually bring my guitar, and some cash in case I walk to the store.
IMAGINE.
Last edited by CJE at Sep 4, 2008,
Page 1 of 3