So I can't log in to MSN!I just downloaded the 2009 version but everytime i try to sign in the troubleshoot button comes up(i click it) then it says i need to repair the IP adress,it repairs but it still doesn't sign in!!It's getting annoying.

Oh and im on a laptop on the guest account but the thing is it works on my brothers account which is the administrator if that has anything to do with it.

Please Pit,help me!
Who Said Anything About A Signature ? ಠ_ಠ
its ur internet and sumthign to do with the limited account.. make your own account and make it admin,
I Shit You Not
Quote by metallicaboy27
So I can't log in to MSN!I just downloaded the 2009 version but everytime i try to sign in the troubleshoot button comes up(i click it) then it says i need to repair the IP adress,it repairs but it still doesn't sign in!!It's getting annoying.

Oh and im on a laptop on the guest account but the thing is it works on my brothers account which is the administrator if that has anything to do with it.

Please Pit,help me!

its only 2008 you dunce
Sig.

After "bio class" did you and your classmates organize a "Celebrity Skateboard Tournament" to save your beloved "Rec Center" where "Coach Anderson" taught you how to become men?