Page 1 of 2
So I was in English class. I was rubbing my eye and my contact moved back into my eye, so I asked to go to the bathroom to fix it. So I walk in, the only stall is open and no ones out and around so I figure I'm alone, but I hear noises. Fapping and panting. I was like "....o.O" So when I walk towards the mirror my shoe squeaks and all I hear is *fap pant fap pant fap pant fap-* Just goes completely quiet. So I finish my business with my contact slowly walk out and creek the door. I wait about five seconds, and I swing the door open and there is really loud fapping and what not then just silence. And I was just like "Dude, seriously?"

Has anyone else walked into a bathroom at school only to hear someone spicing their weasel?
Feed your mind.

OH MY GOD. Like... what the ****?!

that's so bad!!!! bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
that's happened to me at my school. some junior was doin it and panting hard while me and my friends walked in to wash our hands,

he changed schools a month later

lol
If The Sun Refused To Shine
I Would Still Be Loving You
Mountains Crumble To The Sea
There Would Still Be You And Me

My Stuff
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Roland Cube 30X
Washburn Acoustic
Dunlop CryBaby
O.O

i have not experienced that. Why do people do that in school?! just wait a few hours and do it when you get home! its creepy! But kinda funny...
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
Wait, did you think that or SAY that? This is important.
Quote by Sonicxlover
Kensai, I think I'll get a flamboyant sig.

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
id suggest that himself and his hand get a room instead of using the school bathroom
none of us want to hear that
Wtf! Where Was He!?
Quote by Kensai
Rape... it's the only way a ginger will get laid.
Quote by farmerkid
Wtf! Where Was He!?

the bathroom stall...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Something else funny happened to me today in english that has to do with the bathroom

My best friend miles walks by my english room to go to take a piss, my english room is right beside the washroom. I sit RIGHT atthe front beside teh door, so he was acting like an idiot to get my attention. Hes making gestures like "Go to the bathroom". So I go, and were talking outside the bathroom, I acctually had to piss so I went in, he followed so he wasnt alone. Our school ahs a special needs class (downs syndrome, autism ect.) and one of the downs kids walked in and starts taking a shit, hes grunting and groaning and me and miles are nearly pissing ourselves laughing then he farts and we heard a giant splash and spurt and a "AHHHHHHHHH!!" like in relief. We left the washroom and were sitting against the lockers closest to us laughing SOOOOOOO hard, miles acctually had tears in his eyes, funniest thing thats happened this year!
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
Quote by Lasyk
Something else funny happened to me today in english that has to do with the bathroom

My best friend miles walks by my english room to go to take a piss, my english room is right beside the washroom. I sit RIGHT atthe front beside teh door, so he was acting like an idiot to get my attention. Hes making gestures like "Go to the bathroom". So I go, and were talking outside the bathroom, I acctually had to piss so I went in, he followed so he wasnt alone. Our school ahs a special needs class (downs syndrome, autism ect.) and one of the downs kids walked in and starts taking a shit, hes grunting and groaning and me and miles are nearly pissing ourselves laughing then he farts and we heard a giant splash and spurt and a "AHHHHHHHHH!!" like in relief. We left the washroom and were sitting against the lockers closest to us laughing SOOOOOOO hard, miles acctually had tears in his eyes, funniest thing thats happened this year!

Awww, dude, what the hell?
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
Quote by Kiffa
Awww, dude, what the hell?

I know...was distgusting...but abso-****ing-lutely hilarious at the same time
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
this is full of win

EDIT

this reminds me....in 8th grade this kid...well from what i could see at the time...well damn!!!

it looked like a shit grenade went off...maybe 3 of them haha..it was on the ceiling and stall walls...and it was on the ground outside of the stall...and his clothes were outside of the stall covered in shit...all of his clothes...and i could just hear crying and talking to his mom...hahahaha

and yes that is all 100% real...thats to good to make up

and well my middle school (grades 6-8) was just full of crazy stuff like either sexual stuff (head or hand jobs..or what ever....lap dances with a bit of stripping) in class or sex on the stairs haha

fapping every now and then too
Quote by jsbud11
Dude your leetness is maximum.
Seriously if you leave UG without becoming a mod, I will kill someone.
Quote by Devopast
This is turning into fap-to-amazingfretman's-love-a-thon
Last edited by amazing FretMan at Sep 4, 2008,
Quote by Firebread
So I was in English class. I was rubbing my eye and my contact moved back into my eye, so I asked to go to the bathroom to fix it. So I walk in, the only stall is open and no ones out and around so I figure I'm alone, but I hear noises. Fapping and panting. I was like "....o.O" So when I walk towards the mirror my shoe squeaks and all I hear is *fap pant fap pant fap pant fap-* Just goes completely quiet. So I finish my business with my contact slowly walk out and creek the door. I wait about five seconds, and I swing the door open and there is really loud fapping and what not then just silence. And I was just like "Dude, seriously?"

Has anyone else walked into a bathroom at school only to hear someone spicing their weasel?

I probably would've said "fap!" Whenever my two friends or I see a hot chick, we say fap.
You should have ran into the stall and yelled "hay guiseee let's play yahtzeee!"
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by Lasyk

thats pretty harsh man, yea its funny hearing people crap. But I bet you if it was a normal kid you would be like "dude thats nasty," you only found it funny because a kid with a mental illness was crapping. Thats harsh.
[IMG]http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q264/chw42/spiderjamesPJsig.png[/IMG]
Quote by darkstar2466
You should have ran into the stall and yelled "hay guiseee let's play yahtzeee!"

Lmaooo win dude, just win
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by PearlJames
thats pretty harsh man, yea its funny hearing people crap. But I bet you if it was a normal kid you would be like "dude thats nasty," you only found it funny because a kid with a mental illness was crapping. Thats harsh.

Its not the fact that he had a mental illness, just that as we walked to teh door we heard AHHHHHHH *sploosh*

You HAVE to admit its funny
Quote by I.O.T.M
Quote by Lasyk
Its not the fact that he had a mental illness, just that as we walked to teh door we heard AHHHHHHH *sploosh*

i agree, i found it funny.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by Lasyk

I for one found it funny because I thought of a kid with downs syndrome in a life or death struggle on the porcelain battlefield.
Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Quote by Sonicxlover

Parker Nitefly Mojo sonnn
Jackson DK2M Dinky
Carvin Legacy
Fender Blues Jr.
Roland Cube 30X
Dude... some kid last year, i think he was mentally retarded, was standing up butt-naked in the boys' bathroom fapping in front of the mirror.

Luckily I wasn't the one who saw it, but it happened a few times with the same guy... just different people walked in on him.

And one day i got REALLY scared, because i was walking down the hall, and right in between me and my classroom was guess who.... THAT GUY! And he was just staring me down for a while, then he started unzipping his pants. I was like, "O MY GOSH, I'M GONNA GET RAPED IN SCHOOL!!!! "

But i just ran to my class, and he just kept standing there.... worst. moment. EVER.
O O

___
Quote by Lasyk
STORY

This is a bit akward...
That same thing happened to my friend Miles a day ago. I wasn't with him but i was in the same class and my name is Brandon. And he went to the bathroom and a special guy was taking a shit and grunting. Or so he says...
>.>
<.<
Quote by Sonicxlover
I for one found it funny because I thought of a kid with downs syndrome in a life or death struggle on the porcelain battlefield.

I lol'd hard.

OP is a repost, though. I swear to God, Baby Jesus, and the Holy Ghost I've read it already on the Pit. A few weeks ago, I'd say.
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
Quote by TheBax
Dude... some kid last year, i think he was mentally retarded, was standing up butt-naked in the boys' bathroom fapping in front of the mirror.

Luckily I wasn't the one who saw it, but it happened a few times with the same guy... just different people walked in on him.

And one day i got REALLY scared, because i was walking down the hall, and right in between me and my classroom was guess who.... THAT GUY! And he was just staring me down for a while, then he started unzipping his pants. I was like, "O MY GOSH, I'M GONNA GET RAPED IN SCHOOL!!!! "

But i just ran to my class, and he just kept standing there.... worst. moment. EVER.

whoa...dude...amazing

hahahaha maybe he wanted to fap with someone...or to someone..or for someone??
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
This story I have only heard, not witnessed.
Grade 12 we're talking about here. Before the teacher arrived to the class (it was in a portable. It took some time to get to), the "rebel" guy pulls down his pants to his ankles and attempts (I can't remember if he does or not) to masturbate.

o_O
Its unbelievable how much I'm lolling right now!
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
Quote by slashVR
Its unbelievable how much I'm lolling right now!

you lawl and you lawl hard...for tonight we dine in the pit!!!

(sparta reference...epix fail one)
Quote by jsbud11
Quote by Devopast
Quote by frottage
Whenever my two friends or I...

A whole two friends!
Did i eat too many?
did I jump in too fast?
how long's this shit last?
Everyone take off ya mask, I lost my grasp

Like weeds?
^ Whoa... do you even go on UG anymore. I don't think I've seen you in ages.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Page 1 of 2