Hey guys just a ramdom question what one and why. Iam going to buy one of these but i want to go in to the store knowing a bit a bout both.

Ibanez s7320

or

LTD Viper 407

So thanks
NICK-NAC PATTY WACK GIVE A DOG A HANDJOB!

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
id go with the viper, mainly because the Ibanez has a tremolo. The viper also has EMGs, and basically have way more balls than the ibanez for pinches and such.

the viper also has other better features like a compensated nut (which i assume is better but i dont know what it is) and and headstock heel etc etc.

but the guy whos always in the ERG thread, hmm de dumm or w.e has an S7320 and its ****in nice for looks.
yea but i dont care for looks more bout the fell and the sound for me

The day I see a squirrel masturbating to pictures of other squirrels is the day that we'll lose our human uniqueness.
LTD... but that's just because i like most others over ibanez's... they're just too overrated. And they don't feel good to me. *puts flamesheild on, and prepares for an epic battle of banwaggons*
O O

___
The Ibanez necks are fast/more thin. It's really nice.

Do you want a trem or no? If yes, get the Ibanez. You don't seem sure what you're getting, are you ready for a 7 string?
yea iam really sure iam want a 7string its all i can think about diffrent riffe i can make more advanced cordes, they feel more comfortable in my hand so yea iam ready.

anyone else want to give some input?

I'd say go for the Ibanez personally, but make sure you try playing them both first
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
yea i will

I'd go for the Viper, mainly because it has no trem. So it would make switching tunings so much easier, and faster. That, and I'm not a guy who's into the conventional strat shape that plagues about 90% of Ibanez guitars.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
true

thx guys