and by golly is it a life saver. Me and my friend were riding our bikes down the local shopping district and I sped up to cut in front and jump off the curb but when I sped up he did too so he ended up clipping me just behind the pedal. I regained control and straightened the bike out but I was still running with some speed, I looked up and to my horror, less then 10 feet ahead of me is a freaking parking meter. Split second decision, I jump off my bike land on my left palm, tucked and rolled coming to a stop on my knees. Barrel roll mother****er. My bike frame was warped from the impact but I came out with just a small scrape on my elbow. It was a hell of a rush though.

Just to make this a decent thread.
Who else has barrel rolled before? Stories? in b4 Star Fox.
Faster Tom!!!! Run!
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
That is pretty awesome...

In dodge ball I did a barrel roll, and dodged the ball!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
i haven't rolled before. I'd like to try though. Your story sounded awesome.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I've barrel rolled before. I work for a music production company, one day I was in the warehouse arranging gear on trucks. We have "deck-carts" which are carts that hold 6 4x8' staging decks that weigh at least 100lbs each. They are stacked with three on each side of a bar in the middle that holds them upright. This cart only had three decks on it and they were all stacked to one side. I was on the ground holding things on the liftgate as my buddy was up in the truck bringing things out. I flipped up a lip that you can rest stuff against so that you don't have to bear all the weight. The lip was up, he brought the cart onto the liftgate and rolled it towards me with the heavy side towards me. It hit the lip and flipped right on over on top of me.

I had over 300 lbs of 4x8 stage decks coming at me... my only solution was a barrel roll, and it saved my life.
Survivor of the St. John's Lockdown
Quote by SG thrasher

The thread-starter is a legend.
Seriously, who thinks "Shit, i'm gonna die, BRB, Ima' tell UG."?

Quote by The_Paranoia

Congratz man, you are a true, American Hero.
Go Schneiderman!

Gun Facts: Educate Yourself
Quote by ryan_nadon
Faster Tom!!!! Run!

Why? This isn't even a meme, it's so old...
R.I.P. Jeb
07/31/08

FREEZER BURN s YELLOWFRIZBEE
do a barrel roll!

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
star fox...

so amazing

star fox 64 = my love forever

thank you peppy
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

MY STUFF
-Ibanez limited edition RG electric guitar
-Digitech RP250 multi effects
-Digitech DF-7Distortion Factory
-Marshall MG100 half stack
Quote by ryan_nadon
Faster Tom!!!! Run!

it's not funny anymore, in fact it was never funny

but i know on EA skate i did an accidental barrel roll i have the footage saved for if i get live, and other than that i learned how to do barrel rolls in my martial arts class, in retrospect they are helpful
i did a barrel roll after falling off a 15 foot cliff, got a scar the size of a dollar coin and a half on my ankle now...that made quite the bloody mess on my jeans.
Quote by I.O.T.M
Taking the piss out of Americans is like bullying retards, it's unashamedly one-sided but extremely gratifying.
good job
Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Signature Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis Erutangis
Once I rolled a barrel down the hill into a lake. Surprisingly it sank, it must of been all the dead babies inside of it.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
I was walking around my university the other day with my friends, trying to get a grip on where I was going when I got a strong urge to barrel roll through the corridor to the elevator. Let me tell you, I barrell rolled the shit outta that place.
Quote by LedZepKicksAzz
You are simply the greatest person ever to walk this great planet.
I remember when a firework i set off toppled over and pointed at me... the only thing i could do was a barrel roll. It was executed perfectly! I felt the firework shoot past my ear.
Quote by Freezer Burn
Why? This isn't even a meme, it's so old...

It's not that old, it's just shitty.
Wait, seriously? 10 feet away and you barrel roll'd?

Why not just, um, turn the bike and lean with it?
Quote by top shelf

I couldn't do it [masturbate] with the cast on however. That's when I dug out my baby sister's stuffed animals and went to town

Quote by Tubyboulin
Is it bad that I imagined you saying that in a really sexy voice?
DO A BARREL ROLL, HURRY.....wait you did?.....oh..well.....uh good job?

Never thought a internet meme would save someone's life.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

those rolls are soo fun to do, Ive done them while playing soccer if i get tripped, I just barrel roll straight back to my feet before anyone else catches up, feels so epic
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
me and my friends always try to barrel roll out of the water slides at water parks.

It works sometimes if you time it right.
In an interstellar burst! I am back to save the universe...
Quote by imdeth
I remember when a firework i set off toppled over and pointed at me... the only thing i could do was a barrel roll. It was executed perfectly! I felt the firework shoot past my ear.

That reminds me of a story.. At a marine reunion at my house this kid's dad allowed him to set off fireworks.I was close by him he was setting of bottle rockets.Then he sets one off, the bottle tips over onto the ground pointing at me.It shoots at me- I do a barrell roll(surprisingly).Afterwards Me and him are laughing and everyone's saying " it's not funny you could've been hurt".Psssssh
Quote by The Silent Fool
^ a winner we have.
Last edited by Scarr77 at Sep 4, 2008,
Quote by DoomSentinal
and by golly is it a life saver. Me and my friend were riding our bikes down the local shopping district and I sped up to cut in front and jump off the curb but when I sped up he did too so he ended up clipping me just behind the pedal. I regained control and straightened the bike out but I was still running with some speed, I looked up and to my horror, less then 10 feet ahead of me is a freaking parking meter. Split second decision, I jump off my bike land on my left palm, tucked and rolled coming to a stop on my knees. Barrel roll mother****er. My bike frame was warped from the impact but I came out with just a small scrape on my elbow. It was a hell of a rush though.

Just to make this a decent thread.
Who else has barrel rolled before? Stories? in b4 Star Fox.

i call bs on the frame warp. depending on what bike you were ridin. i had a venom x diamondback and i got hit by a car and it had also been droped from about 25 feet high and nothin was wrong with it. if your shit warped it must have been made of aluminum.
Quote by beyondthegrave
i call bs on the frame warp. depending on what bike you were ridin. i had a venom x diamondback and i got hit by a car and it had also been droped from about 25 feet high and nothin was wrong with it. if your shit warped it must have been made of aluminum.

Maybe, it's a 10+(guessing, around 10 not exactly sure) year old pacific. I don't know what model. But the handlebars are bent upwards now, The part underneath the handlebars where it goes down to the wheel is curved instead of being straight now. Sounds warped to me. Maybe I just have a shitty bike.
Last edited by DoomSentinal at Sep 4, 2008,
RUSSEL WHAT THE ****!?!?!?!?

lol

But I've had the barrel roll maneuver save me many a time in my life.

Peppy was my mentor as a child
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
haha if you skateboard you tend to do them a lot, except when i do them theyre more of a diagonal barrel roll and i end up back on my feet or on my ass if i fell pretty hard

theyre fun AND they prevent injuries! awesome!
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
I was doing sports day and I was 'volunteered' for the 800m. There's me and 5 other guys all waiting to run. The firing pistol goes off and they sprint to the finish line, I slowly jog to the end in front of a big crowd and did a roll over the finish line. I got more appaulse than the winner

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
In a baseball game I was in a dead sprint running forward to catch a ball ( I play rf) I caught it about 3 inches from the ground barrel rolled and got up fast and still threw a guy out at second to turn a double play
BromptonCocktail of the A7X Army PM Copius
Just today morning i was trying to learn how to grind on inlines...and did a barrel roll in the grass
Quote by blynd_snyper
yes we all need answers to xboys questions hurry up goddam it

Quote by Kankuro
Damn you X-Boy!!!

Founder And Member Of The " I Don't Masturbate Club "

TURNED 18 TODAY !!! (22/02)