Hey, im thinking about buying a guitar, particularly an ibanez prestige. The one i think i might get is the RG2550Z but i really want a RG770DX. Does anyone in the world know where i can get one?
online?
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
If you live in North America you could probably get from Guitar Center, they have like every Ibanez for decent price, or if you live in Canada axemusic has a decent selection.

i wish Ibanez made RGs with a stoptail or string through and not with those stupid fixed bridges
Quote by Tedward
If you live in North America you could probably get from Guitar Center, they have like every Ibanez for decent price, or if you live in Canada axemusic has a decent selection.

i wish Ibanez made RGs with a stoptail or string through and not with those stupid fixed bridges

http://guitars.musiciansfriend.com/product/Ibanez-RGA121-Electric-Guitar?sku=512220

TS, the 770's are a limited edition reissue so if you want a new one you'd better be quick!
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com