I used the searchbar and couldn't find anything like this.
But I started school yesterday, and I had a really cool teacher. He's my global teacher, and my first time meeting him was me walking into a classroom with Johnny Cash and The Clash on the door, and blaring psychobilly music is playing. I look to the front of the room, and see a guy in a black pinstripe shirt with cowbow buttons and epaulettes. He has his feet up on his desk, and is drinking a diet pepsi. Beard and mustache, but shaven head. He looks at me and pauses. Then he says "hey, man. What's up?"

He is the coolest teacher I've ever had. I know that's not that important, because he's a teacher, but cool teachers make it easier for me to learn, which I guess completely goes against what I just said about it not mattering.

What cool teachers have you had?
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Exotic Wood Series Acoustic- Burled Maple
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Quote by keithmoon15
my 2nd grade teacher gave me candy and watched me pee

That's funny, because I gave my second grade teacher candy and watched him pee.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Aw man lucky, I have 4 classes this semester. 3 Really bitchy teachers, and one that's alright. :P
Pretty lame.
~Carl
Quote by smb
I'll be a cool teacher.

Don't eat the students.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
A math teacher in my school has a gigantic Rush banner, and posters of Iron Maiden, Dream theater, Pink Floyd and all sorts of great stuff around the room.

Me and a couple of friends went to a Rush concert recently, and we encountered him in the washroom, wearing his "Fly by Night" T-shirt.

It was memorable.
my calc teacher last year was so cool. he talked about all kinds of shit and taught the material real good but we had alot of fun too.
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
Quote by adamrandall
Don't eat the students.
I'm more worried about stepping on them.
Quote by riffmasterjosh
my calc teacher last year was so cool. he talked about all kinds of shit and taught the material real good but we had alot of fun too.

I wish I could say the same for your English teacher.

XD

just kiddin'.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
my last class of the day (my last REAL class,i have gym at the very end of the day) listens to rock like metalica,pantera,ozzy judis preist iron maiden,all the good stuff and has the easiest clas were all i have to do is listen's,take notes,and debate,which we have talked about music in evrey class this week
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
I read it as

*dramatic pause, extreme zoom-in close up*
"....Hey man, what's up?"
PS3

Fear the LIME

X
My freshman year Global Studies teacher (he's a full time art teacher now). he's older but he plays guitar and loves SRV, the beatles, and a bunch of classic rock acts as well as other 90s and other modern rock bands. He plays in the jazz band sometimes and I'm on bass, so on our concert nights, after school, i'll get my guitar from my house and try out his vintage amps
Quote by marktuazon
I read it as

*dramatic pause, extreme zoom-in close up*
"....Hey man, what's up?"

'
It was actually several sudden close ups accompanied by dramatic orchestra strikes.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
my chem 2 teacher in high school is who inspired my to go into forensics and toxicological chemistry, so he was (and still is when i go back to visit) him. just a good-natured, up beat kind of guy who had fun.

i also had a really hot substitute in 11th grade (could see the thong outline through her tight dress) (ok that sounded really awkward/weird sorry) not sure if that counts though
My pre-calc professor is an engineer who hates mathmeticians (mind****, I know)
Brian Eno fans unite!

Quote by BrianApocalypse
I recently had a dream that my dad died and my mum spent the life insurance payout on a new Indian dad, who told me to convert to Judaism, even though people usually change religion in September.
My English teacher from last year liked alot of Bob Dylan and old hippie rock. When he found out I played acoustic guitar, I was pretty much guaranteed an A. The last day of school I asked him what grade I got on the final, and he just said, "Don't worry about it, I just gave you an A."
Radical.
Peace.
Quote by Skierinanutshel
my chem 2 teacher in high school is who inspired my to go into forensics and toxicological chemistry, so he was (and still is when i go back to visit) him. just a good-natured, up beat kind of guy who had fun.

i also had a really hot substitute in 11th grade (could see the thong outline through her tight dress) (ok that sounded really awkward/weird sorry) not sure if that counts though

That definitely counts.
=O
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Quote by monkeysintheday
he sounds like my old global studies teacher, whats his name?

First name starts with a J. Last name is Gang.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Quote by JC13
4 teachers at my school are young, attractive women who got out of university 1-4 years ago. It's pretty cool, they wear lululemon pants and stuff.

What the hell are lululemon pants?

All I can think of is "I CHOOSE YOU LULULEMON!"
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
my science teacher was a drummer. it was amazing because he liked all the bands i liked.
In diesem Herz hab ich die Macht.

Gear:
Fender MIM HSS Strat (Wine Red)
VOX Valvetronix VT20+
Kay K390 Acoustic
There was a teacher at my high school who ran the anime club. He had long hair and I always saw him talking to the Asian girls.

He had Asuka and Rei tattoos too. He was pretty cool.

Quote by JC13
Skin tight athletic pants. It's a brand.. and... yeah. FTW.

Ask them to do jumping jacks. Please.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
I had a guy who let (read: made) us listen to Bob Marley while we worked. It was awesome. He had all these politically/socially conscious posters and stuff up in the classroom too. He also introduced me to my two now-favourite books, Confessions of an Economic Hit Man and Brave New World.
8th. grade. Awesome chem teacher. Playing Black Sabbath and Iron maiden on the first day of school. And you get extra credit if you can name the song after a quiz.
Quote by adamrandall
Ask them to do jumping jacks. Please.

My gym teacher is an extremely attractive female.

Yoga is a nice part of term
Quote by Tom-sawyer
My gym teacher is an extremely attractive female.

Yoga is a nice part of term

Mine was the stereotypical dyke in a jogging suit with a whistle.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Quote by 1The_Trooper1
I had a guy who let (read: made) us listen to Bob Marley while we worked.

My art teacher let us do that but hardly anyone would bring in CDs so most of the time I put on mine.

That semester, we listened to Iron Maiden, Helloween, Rush, Dio, Rainbow and nearly every Black Sabbath album.
My art teacher is a major stoner. He comes to class baked more than the students do. He lets us play guitar in class (provided we have some type of drawing project done). We smoked with him a couple times outside of class too, and one story in particular was memorable.

We were smoking at my friend's house, we walk outside to see one of my friends talking to said teacher, my friend whispers to my other friend "Dude, Mike is so ****in' stoned" and my friend yells "What? You're all stoned?!" just to be a douche.. well the teacher says "Hey, me too!".. then we smoked a bowl with him.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
Quote by shtiming
8th. grade. Awesome chem teacher. Playing Black Sabbath and Iron maiden on the first day of school. And you get extra credit if you can name the song after a quiz.

Chem in 8th grade?
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Quote by MyNameIsLame
My art teacher is a major stoner. He comes to class baked more than the students do. He lets us play guitar in class (provided we have some type of drawing project done). We smoked with him a couple times outside of class too, and one story in particular was memorable.

We were smoking at my friend's house, we walk outside to see one of my friends talking to said teacher, my friend whispers to my other friend "Dude, Mike is so ****in' stoned" and my friend yells "What? You're all stoned?!" just to be a douche.. well the teacher says "Hey, me too!".. then we smoked a bowl with him.
'

Not gonna lie, I pictured him looking like Cheech.
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
I had a history teacher in eighth grade with whom I played guitar when we both had our guitars at school. He introduced me to Clash (I listened to them for about a week...) and had a massive beard the first semester. He then started teaching a female teacher and shaved off his beard, which made me lose some respect for him. Except that the teacher he was dating was pretty hot.
I had a math teacher in sixth and seventh grade who would constantly insult random people in our class and by doing so create insults that lasted all through middle school (nobody cared cause he was hilarious). He was also my basketball coach in eighth grade, which was pretty cool. Sometimes during study hall, he'd bring in NBA games he taped and we'd watch them.

Meh, can't think of any good stories about either that would make sense outside of school. Interestingly, though, both of these teachers were male teachers. All my female teachers tried too hard to be funny or were really boring.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
My guitar teacher is, without a doubt, the coolest teacher I've ever had. He gives me like an A on almost anything automatically, probably because I've been in his class for 2 years.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by sadSTATUE
My guitar teacher is, without a doubt, the coolest teacher I've ever had. He gives me like an A on almost anything automatically, probably because I've been in his class for 2 years.

School guitar teacher? O.o?
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
Quote by Vantage
I have a guitar class.

I don't. :[
Godin LG Signature
Samick UM-3
Ibanez Artcore AWD-82
Ibanez ART-300
G&L Tribute series S-500
Squier Bullet special
Cameo Hollowbody
SX tele with neck p90

Peavey XXX Super 40 EFX
There's a chem teacher at my school who's the man. He's bald but he has a goatee and epic sideburns... plus he plays guitar and runs a guitar club at our school which is the shit. Today we were talking about metallica and how they were so much better when they made songs like master of puppets and one and whatnot. He also randomly burned me a copy of his appetite for destruction cd and copied that tab book for me. He's the shit.

on the other hand, our school has a new gym teacher this year who is like 23 and right out of college. she's so ****ing hot.
How can i forget the way you led me through the path into heaven to leave me behind?