Don't just hover, come on in and halp meh !

As I was crossing over the Dwarf Bridge on my way to Thais, I spotted a Giant Spider crawling my way and soon enough, a battle ensued. The spider bit me numerous times, injecting it's venom into my bloodstream but I was healed with a simple "Exana Pox" spell I cast on myself. The battle raged on as I drew my War Hammer and proceeded to beat the spider down, the spider bit me a few more times and I lost hope. The poison had drawn me terribly close the death but still I fought on. I cast another "Exana Pox" spell on myself followed with a "Exura Vita" which brought my back from the brink of an untimely end. The spider seemed to be getting tired so I used an "Exori Vis" attack spell on it followed by some attack runes and continuous blows from my War Hammer.

Eventually the Giant Spider had reached it's demise as my War Hammer shattered it's Giant Spidery skull. I quickly checked myself for further wounds and cast a final "Exura Vita" spell upon myself but I noticed my incredibly awesome studded belt had a tear in it by one of the belt holes. The tear seemed almost unnoticeable at first, but as I walked on, on my journey it proceeded to rip even more.

I want to know if The Pit can help me fix my awesomely incredible belt being as it's my favorite and I don't have money or any way of getting to a store in the next week or so. I just need something that'll hold the tear in my belt for a few days so if anyone can help, please do so.

Also, an Über giant e-cookie to whoever gets the reference in the story.

tl;dr -- I had an epic battle with a Giant Spider and my favorite belt is starting to rip and I need help on how to fix it.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
what are you doing with your life?
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
I don't know how to fix your belt, but that story entertained me. It was like a real life Final Fantasy.
Quote by Mudmen190
If loving ham makes me gay, I'm Rob Halford.

Quote by musiclover2399
MyNameIsLame just nailed it (actually both his statements did some nailing).

Quote by Oroborous
This is honestly the best first post I've ever seen

^^ Directed at me. E-peen wankery sigs ftw.

My Last.FM
its leather... so... melt it together? just dump some gas on it and light a match. =] but seriously.. you might be able to melt it together if you're careful.
Quote by imdeth
Ask your wife/mother/girlfriend

1. Slap
2. Demand she fixes your belt
3. ????
4. Profit
Quote by zObiPhiOn
I came at the

-"Oh Lars, seek and destroy my backside"
-"yeah Kirk ride my lightning!"

██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
______________________███████████████████
██████████████████████___________██████████████████████
^
I tried with no avail

Quote by Mudmen190
Spiders don't have skulls.
Get a new one.

I would but I have no money and no way of getting to a store being as my Mom's car is in for repairs and my Dad is staying at my Uncle's for a few days because it's closer to his job site and my parents are trying to save money on gas.
Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Quote by CFH82

Also, an Über giant e-cookie to whoever gets the reference in the story.

you shouldn't have to say this. if your story is actually funny then people will get it, otherwise...
^ Well it's pretty obscure and I doubt anyone on here will get it and my story wasn't that funny anyway.
Quote by blackenedktulu

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Needle And Thread
seriously, I have a leather studded wrist thing that's held together by mostly thread
kthnxbai
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!