I've got a few pedals that I dont really need or use anymore so I'd like to trade some or all of them towards a guitar, like a mim strat or something along those lines, but Im open to any other offers. Im not really looking to sell.

Heres what I've got:
Electro harmonix nyc big muff
Digitech the weapon NIB
Digitech Bp200 I dont have the power supply
Marshall JH-1 Jackhammer
Mxr m102 dynacomp that has been rehoused
Prototype donnerbox/pedalworx neodrive
BBE sonic maximizer 362 sw rack
Ibanez cs5 soundtank chorus missing battery cover
Dunlop Db-01 cfh wah
Mxr kerry king 10 band eq
Ibanez ts9 w/ chaos mod
Boss ML-2 Metalcore
might be interested in the big muff
any pics????
Guitars:
'13 MIM Fender Strat - '05 Epi G-400
Amps:
Fender HRD - VHT Special 6 Ultra -
Jet City JCA20H - Mesa Rectifier 2x12
Pedulz:
Slash Wah - OCD v1.7 - Red Llama MKII -
Big Muff Pi - Carbon Copy - Phase 90 - Ditto Looper
Interested in any of this?

Russian Small Stone w/ wood box, $50
DanElectro Fish n' Chips EQ, $20
Boss DD-20, $170
Monte Allums Modded DS-1, tri-gain plus mod, CMAT - $50
JJ KT-77 duet, NIB, $30
Groove Tubes 6l6CHP blackplate duet, box missing (will come in JJ boxes), but only tested once. $30

I'd happily trade for a MM4, a TC Nova delay, or some dirt, a Phase90 (R28 mod or stock), vloume pedal, or a wah. No Crybaby GCB95, please!
Quote by thesockmonster
Interested in any of this?

Russian Small Stone w/ wood box, $50
DanElectro Fish n' Chips EQ, $20
Boss DD-20, $170
Monte Allums Modded DS-1, tri-gain plus mod, CMAT - $50
JJ KT-77 duet, NIB, $30
Groove Tubes 6l6CHP blackplate duet, box missing (will come in JJ boxes), but only tested once. $30

I'd happily trade for a MM4, a TC Nova delay, or some dirt, a Phase90 (R28 mod or stock), vloume pedal, or a wah. No Crybaby GCB95, please!

I'd possibly be interested in the dd-20
how much for the

Dunlop Db-01 cfh wah
Epi Les Pau Quilt topl~Emg 81/85 Ghs 11's(1/2 step drop)
Charvel Model 4 EMG 81/SA/85 DR 10's (standard){for sale}
Peavey Deuce VT
Marshall JCM 800
Dunlop ZW-45 wylde wah
Dunlop RotoVibe
MXR ZW-44 Overdrive
Boss CE-5 Chorus
Quote by clomon
how much for the

Dunlop Db-01 cfh wah

Like I said in the first post Im not really looking to sell.
Interested in a mint Digitech Metal Master? I'll trade for something of yours if you want it.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Quote by MorgMetal_666
Interested in a mint Digitech Metal Master? I'll trade for something of yours if you want it.

Sorry man I just sold one, and Im pretty set for distortion.
i have a schecter gryphon that is pretty much mint. never gigged with or anything i only used it to sit around at my house and play. i took the stock pup's out and put a diesel woodshred 59' in the bridge and a mighty mite "motherbucker" in the neck. it's a really good guitar in charcoal black/grey whatever they call it. push/pull pot for coil tapping on the tone knob. it was a limited edition run. i'll go ahead and tell you a little about it in case you cant find any info on it......all mahogany body maple neck rosewood fingerboard, tonepros t.o.m. bridge, string through, grover tuners, 1 vol. 1 tone knob. stays in tune intonation is good action is good and low, no fret wear, all fret edges are smooth. if you interested e-mail me cause my pm's dont work for some reason my email is Pinhead1634@aol.com

Thanks-
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
What did you have in mind?

Quote by Downer01
i have a schecter gryphon that is pretty much mint. never gigged with or anything i only used it to sit around at my house and play. i took the stock pup's out and put a diesel woodshred 59' in the bridge and a mighty mite "motherbucker" in the neck. it's a really good guitar in charcoal black/grey whatever they call it. push/pull pot for coil tapping on the tone knob. it was a limited edition run. i'll go ahead and tell you a little about it in case you cant find any info on it......all mahogany body maple neck rosewood fingerboard, tonepros t.o.m. bridge, string through, grover tuners, 1 vol. 1 tone knob. stays in tune intonation is good action is good and low, no fret wear, all fret edges are smooth. if you interested e-mail me cause my pm's dont work for some reason my email is Pinhead1634@aol.com

Thanks-
Oh I also have:

Radial Bigshot PB-1 power booster
Radial Bigshot ABY switch. (Run 2 amps at once... or 2 guitars into 1 amp)

both of these are damn near new (taken out of box and velcroed to board a month ago)
I have a Digitech Grunge for trade, also pretty much any ibanez bridge, and some ibanez pickups. Interested in any?
Quote by Dark Aegis
What did you have in mind?

hi, sry im just getting back to you i just saw the thread active again. umm what about the crybaby, kfk eq, tubescreamer, big muff? if you interested just let me know
Schecter Hellraiser
Schecter S1+
Schecter Gryphon
Mesa Dual Rec.
Line6 Spider lll 75Watt Combo
WAY too many effects to list
interested in the dunlop cfh wah how much or wat r u look for in a trade
Quote by ty66
interested in the dunlop cfh wah how much or wat r u look for in a trade

Not looking to sell at this point, things I'd be interested in are a auto wah, tremolo pedal, delay, phaser, cheaper guitars like mim fenders or epis, smaller tube heads, pick ups.
Quote by Downer01
hi, sry im just getting back to you i just saw the thread active again. umm what about the crybaby, kfk eq, tubescreamer, big muff? if you interested just let me know

I'll get back to you in a little about that, Ive got a few offers coming in but nothing set as of yet.
Quote by styphon
I have a Digitech Grunge for trade, also pretty much any ibanez bridge, and some ibanez pickups. Interested in any?

Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna pass
Quote by stangconv
You there?

sorry it took me so long to get back here, I may be interested in you a/b/y switcher and the chorus.
Quote by Dark Aegis
Not looking to sell at this point, things I'd be interested in are a auto wah, tremolo pedal, delay, phaser, cheaper guitars like mim fenders or epis, smaller tube heads, pick ups.

I'll get back to you in a little about that, Ive got a few offers coming in but nothing set as of yet.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm gonna pass

sorry it took me so long to get back here, I may be interested in you a/b/y switcher and the chorus.

okay i dont have anything you r wanting but i have other wah if ur intsted i have a weeping demon