NinjaCrowLives
54 IQ
I wrote this over the past week or so, on and off

I was also looking around at the other stuff thats up here and this sounds nothing like what i was listening to, so here it is the main course :P
Attachments:
Incomplete.zip
Its_Rock77
Anthony Green Fanboy <3
1,501 IQ
it was a pretty nice song to listen to. I don't think it's by any means "different" but I suppose it's quite a turn from all the metal we get around here.

acoustics sounded great. solos were cool. could be better, but they were to the point and that's what matters. I felt like the song lost a lot of momentum at the chorus. I think you could add in some more sound at that point. for example, keep the acoustics in or add a lead part.

some of the time changes sounded too abrupt. outro was really cool. I like how you brought everything together at the end.

good work

would you crit mine? the link's in my sig.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
HeavyMetaldude
Banned
728 IQ
I like it. Good intro, good solos, good chorus (i could imagine something very power metal going on in the vocals there), great outro.

I think it ended a bit to abruptly and that you should have kept the ourt going a little longer. I also didnt really like the tempo change. The breakdown wasn't really a breakdown.

A good effort and a well composed peice. I like it.

Kinda reminds me of Metallicas new single actually.

Crit mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=951539