Any other fans out there? I've been a big fan from the begin and have been rewatching the 3rd season that i bought when it came out gearing up for the new season.

Anybody else as excited for it as i am?
There's no death, no end of time when I'm facing it with you...
are you talking about supernatural as in geneally? like heroes? or is tehre a show called supernaturak, cause ive never heard of it.
Quote by Sloopy
I'm not in a wheelchair, but I own one just for fun.
Didn't read the title right did you?
Yeah, the first few episodes were cool. Then it became this:

1) Brothers encounter supernatural phenomenon.
2) People in trouble.
3) Brothers solve/defeat supernatural phenomenon.
4) Happy ending with brothers driving away.

Rinse and repeat. How predictable.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by darkstar2466

2) People in trouble.

That's the first few episodes though. It's gets much better from the middle of the second season and throughout the 3rd season.

CSI is like that too, if not more so. You don't hear people complaining about that though
Quote by Pookie6
That's the first few episodes though. It's gets much better from the middle of the second season and throughout the 3rd season.

CSI is like that too, if not more so. You don't hear people complaining about that though

I stopped watching Supernatural after Season 1. It was pretty entertaining nonetheless, because I am really interested in supernatural phenomenon.

The only television series I have immense respect for is 24. It is godly.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Im a huge fan. I can't wait for the new season. Although I do have to say the first season was my favorite.
I like the show but i only really watch it when im flipping through the channels and i suddenly see its on because im absolutely terrible at remembering when shows are on.

That reminds me does anyone happen to know which weekday "My Name is Reaper" (or is it just "Reaper"?) is on? I love that show its hilarious.
Quote by darkstar2466
I stopped watching Supernatural after Season 1. It was pretty entertaining nonetheless, because I am really interested in supernatural phenomenon.

The only television series I have immense respect for is 24. It is godly.

You should keep watching it. I stopped watching it too in the middle of the second season and didn't have much motivation in keeping watching it for awhile but i did eventually and they really pick things up later on and add some really good story lines that at least kept me really interested.

Oh damn. I finished watching Season 3 yesterday and it left me in a deep pit of depression. I loved the season finale but it was just...heartbreaking. Not because Dean died (he's coming back of course, you kill him you kill the series), but because Ruby's gone. I swear, she's probably the single biggest contributing factor to my watching Supernatural. Now that she's gone, it feels like there's a large, gaping black void in my heart. Don't think it'll be filled up until they start airing Season 4 in Taiwan, which will be in about half a year. I can't wait that long. =/. I'm going to have to download Season 4. But there's still no guarantee Ruby will return. =/.
Does anyone know how Sam and Dean got off the plane in the episode from two weeks ago? Didn't it crash?
Quote by darkstar2466

2) People in trouble.

1. darkstar2466 comes on UG
2. darkstar2466 goes around the forum posting
3. darkstar2466 goes off UG

Dude, you're getting predictable.
Quote by +}-136-{+

The end of season three was brilliant. The last episode was insanely suspenseful.

Quote by Will Swanson

Sweet you necro'd my thread

I thought they said that God saved them or took them off it?
Quote by Pookie6

Sweet you necro'd my thread

I thought they said that God saved them or took them off it?

I used the searchbar!

Also, wasn't that about how they got on the plane?
Quote by Will Swanson
I used the searchbar!

Also, wasn't that about how they got on the plane?

Yeah you're right.

I want to see more Lucifer. What we saw of the guy that's going to play him looks awesome. Wonder who's going to play God? If anyone for the matter.
B-b-b-b-b-bump! Who saw last night's episode? I thought it was pretty good.

"I'm just getting a hammer!"
I don't think Chuck was God. I just thought that since he finished his story, his time on Earth was done.
I haven't seen every episode so to avoid spoilers, I will not be lurking this thread. I just wanted to say that Supernatural is awesome. Goodbye for now
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio. Supplied amazing music to both me and my mother.

He will be missed.
Not enough people watch this show... It's so good. Live in the UK, so have to download season 6. Opinions on season 6?
I don't really have an opinion on season 6 so far. I want to re-watch all the previous episodes first.