So im a guy, and for the last 4 or 5 months my ass has been bleeding, it only bleeds when i wipe after i make my bears.

Now its normally not a lot, and at first i thought i might of been wiping to hard, but it persisted, it was about every other time,
and about 2 weeks ago, i let out a bit of gas afterward and it bled a bit more than usual, i got freaked so i told my mother afterwords.

yes it is very gross.

yes i shall see a doctor soon,
but does anyone know what it might be?

my cousin had a similar problem a few months ago and he got surgery for it, but his case seems a bit different cause he bled at random times.
...That happened to me last week, but I just shrugged it off....

I should probably go to a doctor for it, too.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
Quote by RU Experienced?
See a doctor SOON dude! It could be colon cancer!

are you serious or are you ****ing my chain ? xD

EDIT:
I googled it
i have all the symptoms except the last one which is weight loss,
now im kinda more scared.
Last edited by thefoundationof at Sep 5, 2008,
Quote by thefoundationof
are you serious or are you ****ing my chain ? xD

I'm serious, I looked up the symptoms butt (lol) it said if there's a tumor it doesn't bleed consistently but it's still serious shit (lol).
only on UG, where asking the pit is your most reliable source of information for serious problems like a bleeding asshole

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
anal fissure?

its a tear in your cornhole, dont think its too serious. but im a UG member, not a doctor.

but get it checked out anyway.
Quote by chipmunksurfer
only on UG, where asking the pit is your most reliable source of information for serious problems like a bleeding asshole

ahahaha true that
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
jeez!! go to the doctor NOW.
i get really irritated when people ask the pit serious medical questions.

DOES this look like a medical forum to you?
DO you think we are doctors?

If you are even WONDERING if you should go to the doctor,or are THINKING of a medical problem you have.... GO TO A QUALIFIED DOCTOR NOW!

stop waiting around! stop asking people who are not qualified -__-
IT COULD SAVE YOUR LIFE.....IF you saw a doctor!
Quote by petrina_678

If you are even WONDERING if you should go to the doctor,or are THINKING of a medical problem you have.... GO TO A QUALIFIED DOCTOR NOW!

f you read you'll see i am going to a doctor, and sooner now that i was told about colon cancer, I am not asking for advice on weather to go, I just wanted to get an idea of what it could be
for spongebobs sakes, can't blame a man for being inpatient, all your caps make me feel like your yelling at me
yes i am yelling at you!!!! it could be a huge number of things! im glad you will be going to the doctor
Quote by petrina_678

such an angry person
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by The Rules Thread
NO asking for medical advice
- Do not ask for medical advice for yourself, your friends/family, your pets or anyone else. Following medical advice given on the forums is extremely dangerous, any medical issues should be discussed with an appropriate healthcare professional.
Punishment: The thread will be closed.

Read.
well you dont have to yell at me , I am a good person with a curious mind. Doctors have always been my first choice, then UG, im not relying on UG, im checking there ideas, and a little of a laugh to cheer me up a bit

after all is that not what the pit is about, sharing ideas, lounging, and love?
Yeah dood, the chances are low I'd say, but if it's been going on for a while, it could be colon cancer. Pray to God they don't feel the need to do a colonoscopy and give you the God awful medicine that flushes out your system...
DOWN&OUT
i really dont see anything wrong with this post, this guy was a little nervous about a problem he was having, and just asking if an UG'ers had a similar problem, or any knowledge on the subject, if you have neither, theres no need to post.
There is a wide variety of pads, tampons, and even butt plugs available for the social-conscious menstruating male.
Yeah I get that too sometimes, I think it's just from wiping too hard.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!