Page 1 of 2
any tips? how to approach the ladies, dance, etc

p.s dont bother posting if your gonna say some stupid funny bull shit

thank you!

oh i forgot im in an all boy school (yeah sucks to be me)...but theres gonna be an all girl school so phew
Last edited by urdad at Sep 5, 2008,
When it is slow dance time, just go up to girls you know from class and say "hey, want to dance." 90% of the time, they won't refuse you.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Put yourself out there.

So long as your not timid, you'll either come across confident, (Good), or funny (also good)

I know a kid who started a dance off at our first dance.
He became a god.
Literally.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
I would suggest trying to get a date. It's kind of lame when you go by yourself.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
I'm sure at one point everyone will be grinding. When that moment arrives, run out there and do your thing. They won't care who it is, just as long as they are getting rubbed against by a dagger.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
Treat girls like they're human beings and not some other worldly being. Talk to them like a normal person, and just have some self-confidence.

Dances are usually pretty boring, but hopefully you have a good time.

EDIT: Haggard is right. Slow dances are good, as they're all just about swaying. Just don't be awkward and hold her a million feet away like she's diseased or something. On the other hand, don't spend the entire time groping her.
DOWN&OUT
Last edited by Jett Diamond at Sep 5, 2008,
all the advise so far is golden. As a horrible, horrible dancer, I stick with slow dances, but i very rarely go to dances. Harder to **** up a slow dance imo
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Haggard13 i are impressed
What kind of dance? Is it a formal thing or is it a get-your-johnson-rubbed-up-against-by-some-hot-chick kinda deal?
Quote by Zach_F
Put yourself out there.

So long as your not timid, you'll either come across confident, (Good), or funny (also good)

I know a kid who started a dance off at our first dance.
He became a god.
Literally.
A god, you say?

Must've been some dance.
sorry guys i forgot to mention im in an all boy school so i dont really know any girls that are gonna be at the dance...
Quote by urdad
sorry guys i forgot to mention im in an all boy school so i dont really know any girls that are gonna be at the dance...

Oh nevermind, don't go. A dance at an all boy school is like a Beer Pong contest at an AA meeting.
wear two pair of underwear, if it's your first time grinding, you'll need a boner blocker.

edit
Quote by urdad

who do you dance with?????????????
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
You should raep your dance partner.

Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by dubstar92
wear two pair of underwear, if it's your first time grinding, you'll need a boner blocker.

edit
who do you dance with?????????????

girls from all girls school...haha you guys though it was only guys at the dances
Quote by urdad
girls from all girls school...haha you guys though it was only guys at the dances

lol you scared me for a second,

but seriously two pair of underwear, preferably boxer briefs.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by Jett Diamond
Treat girls like they're human beings and not some other worldly being. Talk to them like a normal person, and just have some self-confidence.

Dances are usually pretty boring, but hopefully you have a good time.

EDIT: Haggard is right. Slow dances are good, as they're all just about swaying. Just don't be awkward and hold her a million feet away like she's diseased or something. On the other hand, don't spend the entire time groping her.

what? im right? yay
Quote by bucktheduck

Call me troll, call me psychopath. In the end, I shall stand above you all as you drown in a pool of sex and filth. It will explode your corrupted bodies, and I will walk above the wreckage as a pure man.

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Well if you are really my father.

Then I suggest you go wearing pants.
An all boy school dance sounds pretty hot.

You should get me an invite.
Quote by dubstar92

I'll back this one up. First time I was grinding I got a boner. She didn't notice, at least i think... but it's kinda awkward.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
haha
Quote by dubstar92
lol you scared me for a second,

should i really wear 2 boxers or you just ****ing with me because im actually thinking about doing it and plus dont girls want to feel your boner on them?
Quote by sargasm

I second this notion.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
I'll back this one up. First time I was grinding I got a boner. She didn't notice, at least i think... but it's kinda awkward.

That's not a good thing, my friend
Quote by urdad
haha

should i really wear 2 boxers or you just ****ing with me because im actually thinking about doing it and plus dont girls want to feel your boner on them?

contrary to popular belief, no. it will creep the shit out of them. Do not let it happen
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by RU Experienced?
That's not a good thing, my friend

but seriously, I moved away from her a little to conceal the fact I had one.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by urdad
haha

I'm serious, they don't want to feel your boner because if they do then they think your lame and never touched a girl, but if they don't they think your cool and "experienced" (even if you aren't)
grok it.

SKREAM!

Quote by urdad

thank you!

oh i forgot im in an all boy school (yeah sucks to be me)...but theres gonna be an all girl school so phew

The Ladies? Who the **** are you, Dean Martin!?!

To score, just follow this list

- Pick girl
- Walk up to her
- Use a cheap pick up line
- Dance
- ???????
- Profit
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by urdad
ah..i see..k cool

girls r retared but w/e
grok it.

SKREAM!

To approach a lady at your first high school dance:

Walk towards desired lady
Give her a purple nurple (they think it's cute)
Stick your hand in her pants, and stand there, very still.

It sounds weird, I know, but it can't fail.
Abbreviated version:
Quote by Lots of People

Quote by :.FireStorm.:
+1 Maus24

:.FireStorm.: - #15 poster in the thread, #1 in my heart.

o _o
/###############
|###############
\###############

Member #6 of the "Shoop da Whoop" club
pm C.C. Deville to join
Quote by Maus24

+1, high school is a weird place.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Quote by sargasm

Save me a dance cowboy
Quote by Maus24

cmon now man dont sabatoge it
Quote by bucktheduck

Quote by DieGarbageMan

Quote by Lordbob
I would suggest trying to get a date. It's kind of lame when you go by yourself.

at our dance, no one was allowed to bring anyone from another grade or a different school so basically everyone went alone.
Sincerely,
Shitstirrer
Quote by urdad

thank you!

I spot a flaw.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Page 1 of 2