WHO WATCHED WEEDS!
Its officially the best show on television!
Season Finale in 2 weeeeks i cant wait!
What are your thoughts on the show?
Quote by Chungavelli
I know this Jewish guy who pierced his asshole.
Yeah, great show. The finale (season 2 if thats the one you mean) is pretty interesting too...
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
yea the end of season 2 was amazing. But season 4 the finale is in 2 weeks, i cant ****ing wait.
Its seriously an amazing show.
Silas is ****ing that milf thats hot as hellllll
Quote by Chungavelli
I totally thought this was going to be about something different. Shame on thee Threadstarter. Shame on thee.
When you were born, you cried, and the world rejoiced. Live your life in such a manner that when you die, the world cries and you rejoice.
Kabir
The fourth season is on TV right now... I have all 3 seasons. Friggin best show on the planet.. It's funny and twisted at the same time.
i knoww its amazing!
Quote by Chungavelli
What are your thoughts on the show?

Never heard of it...
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

hell yea she is
Quote by Chungavelli
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia >>>>> Weeds

Though I haven't seen Weeds..
I absolutely love that show but your blatant disregard for the English language has killed any desire for me to reply.
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Quote by Spamwise

And that's why you've been forgiven of saying that IASIP is better than Weeds.

This chick I know showed it to me this past summer and we watched like all of season 2 in one sitting.

I've been autotuning it on showtime ever since.
Great show. I think season 2 was the height of the show (so far.) Don't get me wrong, I still love what they're doing now, but I just thought season 2 was the perfect mix of comedy and drama.
Quote by barb3rman
I absolutely love that show but your blatant disregard for the English language has killed any desire for me to reply.

Apparently it didn't.
Quote by Spamwise

If ignorance is a bliss then you'd be the happiest person on earth.
My Spanish Hearts
Quote by rx_eb
If ignorance is a bliss then you'd be the happiest person on earth.

Yes. Curse me for having my own opinion!
Quote by chunkychewie
Great show. I think season 2 was the height of the show (so far.) Don't get me wrong, I still love what they're doing now, but I just thought season 2 was the perfect mix of comedy and drama.

i agree, season 2 was great bc nancy was still in the dealing business. I think this season has gotten to unrealistic and such.

I miss good ol agrestic to
Quote by Chungavelli
I love this show. It really is well done and they actually did their research on weed. (I've never heard of another TV show that discusses the sativa-indica blends of different strains and light cycles )

How is season 4? I saw the first three seasons a million times, but haven't seen this one.
this show fucking rocks
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by Spamwise
Yes. Curse me for having my own opinion!

wow ooo ooooo you further verify my accusation of your ignorance

congrats!!!
My Spanish Hearts