has anyone seen the new Windows commercial? there's clown shoes, and churros, and computers made of cake, and wedgies :S... i'd never been so confused in my life, and then it showed the Windows (computer operating system) logo at the end :S

if this commercial actually means something and someone understands, please help me
Yea there's a few commercials like that and they normally don't stay around for long.

edit
watches video

yea tha was the worst commercial I have ever seen.....worse than Head On as well.....
Last edited by moody07747 at Sep 5, 2008,
WTF

It JUST came on. First time I saw it. It's so long, I didn't know it was a commercial at first.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
Quote by jthm_guitarist
WTF

It JUST came on. First time I saw it. It's so long, I didn't know it was a commercial at first.

i know, i'm still crying
I thought it was some shoe sales commercial, and I didn't understand how they were able to afford getting Bill Gates in their shoe commercial.
Breedlove Studio D25/SM Acoustic
Epiphone Les Paul Custom w/ EMGs
B-52 AT-212 Tube Amp
MXR 10 Band EQ
Digitech Bad Monkey
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Quote by Op3th
I thought it was some shoe sales commercial, and I didn't understand how they were able to afford getting Bill Gates in their shoe commercial.

lol, ya, it's confusing as hell
Don't you see man, you've fallen into their trap! They want you to think its weird so you'll talk about it and now you've thought "Whoa that's weird" so you've posted it here and now these people have all seen it and are like "Whoa that's weird" and they're going to post it on their various forums and by the end of it all Microsoft will own the world because everyone knows about this and is talking about it!

So I'm staying one step ahead by talking about things completly unrelated to it.

BROOMS ARE GREAT AMIRITE?

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
maybe there is no point.. maybe they are trying to slap young America in the face with a big fat "WE ARE FUN TOOOO"
Mesa Single Rectifier
Marshall 1960A vintage
Rg3exfm1 w/ EMG 85/81
Big Baby Taylor Acoustic
Ibanez TS808
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Don't you see man, you've fallen into their trap! They want you to think its weird so you'll talk about it and now you've thought "Whoa that's weird" so you've posted it here and now these people have all seen it and are like "Whoa that's weird" and they're going to post it on their various forums and by the end of it all Microsoft will own the world because everyone knows about this and is talking about it!

So I'm staying one step ahead by talking about things completly unrelated to it.

BROOMS ARE GREAT AMIRITE?

u sir, have contributed now.. for all u know, i work for microsoft, and that is my goal :S

....and the plot thickens...
Quote by touji-za-nai
maybe there is no point.. maybe they are trying to slap young America in the face with a big fat "WE ARE FUN TOOOO"

Take that short and to the point Mac commercials!!!!
Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
It's called viral marketing. The video spreads like a virus across the Internet reaching tons of people and Microsoft really didn't have to do much besides pay for the production of the video.
You're talking about it, so they've accomplished what they set out to do.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington