i just got back to my dorm and my roomate is in his bed with vomit everywhere,and his girlfriend is in my bed and i can wake her up(there both drunk), im ready to go to bed, and its 130 in the morning, so how do i wake the bitch up? ive tried shaking her and yelling at her, so what do i do? im ****in pissed rite now
Jump in bed, then tell her that the price of using your bed is sex.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
or, jump and bed with your friend and when she wakes you guys up just say "you were drinking and dont remember any of it"
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Just throw her out your bed and put her on top of your roomate. Leave them to sleep in with a hangover and if your still pissed off in the morning ask about switching room's.
Quote by guns_rosesldb
ok how bout no sex answers?

or! more sex answers?

j/k. dont seem to have many options buddy, but be sure to let them know you weren't too pleased in the morning.
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Turn the stereo up to full blast and put some br00talz on?
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
drag her onto the floor, theyll understand in the morning as long as you dont bust her head open or anything (shes not too fat to lift or anyhing, eh?) and if shes that drunk she wont even know you moved her til morning.
Quote by joshua029
or, jump and bed with your friend and when she wakes you guys up just say "you were drinking and dont remember any of it"

HEHEHE, the makings of a great story
Quote by rastaman12
What do people usually do after they **** their sisters?
Quote by shadow__666
Jump in bed, then tell her that the price of using your bed is sex.

dude just pick her up and move her shes probably to drunk to even move anyway
CHECK OUT MY BAND!
myspace.com/protestingmodernlife

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Ibanez RG320DX
Peavey Vypyr 75
Digitech Metal Master
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Yamaha Acoustic
Quote by guns_rosesldb
ok how bout no sex answers?

There's a drunk girl on your bed what do you expect the pit to say?
1. Grab a condom and leave it next to the bed full with white shampoo (atual man juice would work well too) where she'll be able to see it
2. Get her and yourself naked
3. Go to sleep on the same bed
4. Wait till she wakes up in the morning

This should give u endless lulz.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
this is why alcohol appeals to me less and less

seriously, passing out/blacking out/vomiting/not remembering anything isnt worth it

damn kids should just stick with their weed
Quote by guitarnoobie
There's a drunk girl on your bed what do you expect the pit to say?

sigged. Seriously, if you don't want any sex answers the Pit is not the place to go.
Quote by Cathbard
Hell, when they're passed out drunk they'll do anything. I know.
Quote by Cathbard
Now that i think about it i wish i had a passed out chick in my bed.

Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Quote by _testament_
Poke her with your morning wood

Jeff Loomis

Myspace.com/geneticbydesign
Quote by beyondthegrave
put her on the floor face down and pull her pants down then shit on her ass crack.

RULE BRITANNIA