i'm sure many of u guys here will have experienced using one of robert keeleys pedals.

i have a keeley modded ds-1 coming my way tmr.

are u guys big fans of robert keeleys pedals? i have yet to try his other pedals but the compressor and java boost look damn good. anyone can enlighten me abt those pedals?

i dont know why but something abt his pedals intrigue me.. i am very tempted to replace my whole pedalboard with his pedals. all of them sound awesome to me. but i've yet to try them. so guys? what do u think of robert keeleys works?
Last edited by DudeLove at Sep 5, 2008,
Never played the compressor or Java, but I love my DS-1 Ultra. You wont be disappointed.

Also, when you get it, have a go at using a low gain sound on your amp, then having all the knobs at 10 o'clock. Probably my favourite tone I've gotten out of it.
They are very expensive, but so god-damn worth it.

I have the compressor and it is just the best thing i've ever tried, smokes the Barber Tone Press and all the others i tried. I know the Katana is supposed to be the best clean boost ever, but i wouldn't know!
I have the BD-2 Phat Mod and it rocks my socks. Way better than a TS808
Gibson Les Paul 60's Neck
Fender Blues Junior
Boss BD-2 - Keeley Phat Mod
Vox V848 Wah
EH Small Clone
i have the Bd-2 and the 3 way rat, amazing pedals. my uncle has the keeley compressor, and it sounds AMAZING!! i would recommend anything keeley modifies
Quote by yorkshireterror
Dunlop's got the right idea
Oh yeah, only took me a few months
Founder of the "I Support Robert Keeley Mods," if you like them too, put this in your sig!

i <3 breakdowns
ive got a keeley modded ts-9 that i absolutly love. i dont know about the rest of his stuff, but his mods do sound nice. i dont know if id go all out and get all keeley stuff, because i dont think hes going to be best at everything. keep that in mind when you buy stuff, theres no one source thats going to be best at all types of pedals.
I made my own ts-808 recently and did the keeley mods, and I love the sound. But getting your pedals modded from him is way over priced... About 5$ in parts and 30 minuets of soldering... maybe...

I do like the sound of a lot of his stuff, but I would never actually send a pedal for him to mod it
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial
i just got my ds-1 ultra today. and it truly sounds like a wall of marshalls. looks like my favourite barber LTD might be going off the board to a bd-2 phat mod.

one thing i just hate the way the boss pedals look. is there anyway to get that pedal rehoused?
yeah... buy an enclosure, and drill out the holes for the pots, input and output jacks, and switch, and move it...
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial