Deciding to downsize, I currently have a Peavey Triple XXX 40 watt combo but as I dont play in a band atm I figured I may as well sell it and get something more suited to bedroom use (not that the Peavey doesnt work fine in the bedroom) So I need a little help figuring out what amp to go for. My local guitar store recently shut down so I have no way of trying out any amp atm, but I do have my eye on a few:

Vox AD30VT XL

Been reading alot about this amp, its a modeller, but it has a valve reactor circuit and features a single preamp tube, which I guess means its more responsive compared to a standard modeller such as line 6. The XL version of the AD30VT is geared towards metal, with 2 clean models and 9 high gain models.

Randall RX75R

Pure solid state Randall practice amp. Never had any experience with these, dont know much about them, I just figured they looked decent, they may be shit, they may be good, please inform me otherwise.

Randall RG75G3+

I had a G2 randall a while back, and that was pretty decent, so im assuming the new G3s can only be better? Ive listened to several sound clips with 1 guy comparing a G3+ to his 5150, a lot of people prefered the sound of the G3+. Are they good amps?

Peavey Valveking

I know im downgrading from a Triple XXX, but how does the Valveking compare? Does it need to be cranked to sound good because if it does then I may as well cross it off my list as I dont want to have to do that. I have seen a guy on youtube running a line 6 uber metal pedal though the VK clean channel and it sounded fantastic, has anyone else tried doing this?

So those are currently what im deciding between. Im more geared towards the Vox as ive heard a lot of good things about it, but is it better than the other amps? Maybe there's something else I should look into?

Any help/advice is appreciated.

BTW I play anything from Metallica, Megadeth, Anthax and Slayer right up to Pantera, Machine Head, In Flames and Killswitch Engage, so the amp i get will need to cover all these areas of metal well
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Quote by 666_Pounder
How is getting a higher wattage amp downsizing? Or am I missing something.

Going tube to solid state, 40 watt tube is much louder than 75 watt solid state.
Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
Which size of Valveking are you thinking about? 112 or 212?

checkout the link, im considering the 112

Geets:
Dean ML79 w/ OFR
Dean Razorback V
Washburn 2ST Stealth

Amps
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Toneport GX

Pedals/effects
Boss MT-2
ISP Decimator
I'd really, really suggest the G3. It's such a wonderful, versatile amp. It tones out some DAMN good metal tones, aswell.
http://www.youtube.com/user/w0nk001

1977 Gibson SG

Line 6 Toneport UX2

Peavey EVH 5150

Quote by poidaobi;8303134
Fiddy Juan Fiddy
Dual Rectumfrier Too Chaaan

Had an ENGRUL Powerlawl and a Fraymus Co-Bra.