Page 1 of 2
Ok so I figured out how to get FREE McDonalds today when you go through the drive-thru.
For this to work you need 4 Things
1) A McDonalds (obviously)
2) A Car
3) A Drive Thru that has two windows (one for ordering and paying and one to pick it up)
4) A car in front of you and behind you

So you go up to the first window and say something like "I forgot my money so im just gonna drive through"

Then hope the guy behind you orders a lot.

When the guy in front of you picks his food up you drive up and take the guy behind you's food that he/she paid for. They think that you are the person behind you because of the computerised ordering system! So you take their food and quickly drive away.

I got three quarterpounder combos for free. Good Times
edgy meems only friendo :^)
Quote by thenextkirk92
Ok so I figured out how to get FREE McDonalds today when you go through the drive-thru.
For this to work you need 4 Things
1) A McDonalds (obviously)
2) A Car
3) A Drive Thru that has two windows (one for ordering and paying and one to pick it up)
4) A car in front of you and behind you

So you go up to the first window and say something like "I forgot my money so im just gonna drive through"

Then hope the guy behind you orders a lot.

When the guy in front of you picks his food up you drive up and take the guy behind you's food that he/she paid for. They think that you are the person behind you because of the computerised ordering system! So you take their food and quickly drive away.

I got three quarterpounder combos for free. Good Times

lies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlG5FSXdGGU

old.

Much easier to walk out and say you never got one of the meals.
Lies.

I've seen this on UG before, so it's probably pretty old.

Also, it'd only work if the attendant had the brain of a pea, as the windows are usually pretty close together.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I believe it works in numerical order, that would mean you're the second car to go through so the second order is yours, it won't matter how long you spend waiting because you won't get overtaken.

Edit: Oh, wait. You take the order of the person behind you as yours would get cancelled, I see.

Yeah, that's a douche thing to do.
Last edited by Gmp at Sep 5, 2008,
You know they know how to count cars in-between the two windows right? You moron, just because it worked once doesn't mean it'll happen again.
Awesome, but maccas is crap anyway, but it'd be funny to piss off the guy behind me by getting his meal then get his reaction on camera
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
Quote by Eat_0n_Kent
It doesn't work!
They give you receipt now!

I work there and they don't here.

Also you know those little headset things that they wear? Yeah, they can communicate between each other as well as to the speaker outside, that means they can say something like "The car that's coming through next hasn't ordered anything, don't give them any", or something to that effect.
I assume that it would be pretty easy for the car behind you to catch your number plate...so...I wouldn't recommend doing this.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Who wants free McDonalds? Dog shit is free, but you wouldn't catch me eating it.
Umm, don't you pay at the second window?
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
OK, now for the real way to get a free McDonalds.
Go into any McDonalds and order a happy meal to take out for your kid, take it home, then ring them up, ask to speak to the manager and complain that they have put salad all over your child's meal when you definately said 'plain' burger.
They'll tell you, 'No problem, just bring it back and we'll replace it.' to which you reply, 'But I don't have a car, I only popped into McDonalds while I was in town to get a happy meal for my child who's ill for a bit of a treat and I got a taxi home so it wouldn't be cold when I got there, now you've ruined it, my child won't touch it, and now she's really upset because she was so looking forward to it.' Then ask if they can deliver it, they'll say 'no' because it's against company policy so then you say 'But if you can pay for the extra taxi fare, I can walk back down there and pick up another one.'
They'll refuse to give you any money for a taxi because it's also against company policy but what they will do is offer you a 'free meal' as well as replacing your child's meal to make up for everything.

Quote by thenextkirk92
*some thing about getting 'food' for free*

Been done before. I think 'use the searchbar' is appropriate.
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Another way.

Go with a friend to said restaurant

"Damn, I forgot my wallet, can you get it for me mate?"

TADAA!
i used to work at maccas and it happens alot but only cause the two windows dont communicate with each other and mainly because no one really cares. whenever customers complain - free meal, no questions asked.
I hate all the people who think they're geniuses for scamming food from mcdonalds, they're happy to give it away
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Go into any McDonalds and order a happy meal to take out for your kid, take it home, then ring them up, ask to speak to the manager and complain that they have put salad all over your child's meal when you definately said 'plain' burger.
They'll tell you, 'No problem, just bring it back and we'll replace it.' to which you reply, 'But I don't have a car, I only popped into McDonalds while I was in town to get a happy meal for my child who's ill for a bit of a treat and I got a taxi home so it wouldn't be cold when I got there, now you've ruined it, my child won't touch it, and now she's really upset because she was so looking forward to it.' Then ask if they can deliver it, they'll say 'no' because it's against company policy so then you say 'But if you can pay for the extra taxi fare, I can walk back down there and pick up another one.'
They'll refuse to give you any money for a taxi because it's also against company policy but what they will do is offer you a 'free meal' as well as replacing your child's meal to make up for everything.

If you're going to do this, don't do it with a happy meal, or don't do it with lettuce, as cheeseburgers don't have lettuce and the manager would go to the burger makers and ask who put lettuce on a cheeseburger as that's a pretty stupid mistake and when they realise no one did they would know you're lieing.
Quote by ferretman
i used to work at maccas and it happens alot but only cause the two windows dont communicate with each other and mainly because no one really cares. whenever customers complain - free meal, no questions asked.
I hate all the people who think they're geniuses for scamming food from mcdonalds, they're happy to give it away

ya rly. Anyone who works there and isn't a manager (and about half of the managers) hate their job and could care less if you get free food.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

All that hassle for a free McDonalds meal? They hardly break the bank.
There is poetry in despair.
Quote by JackalUK
Another way.

Go with a friend to said restaurant

"Damn, I forgot my wallet, can you get it for me mate?"

TADAA!

My freinds would tell me to **** off
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Or you could do what I saw on a T.V. show and:

Find a receipt. Usually some laying around near the outsides of the McDonalds, or if you don't mind shoving your having in a bin, the garbage.

Let's say the receipt is for a cheeseburger, you simply take it into the shop and say "Oh excuse me, I ordered a cheeseburger here at (quote rough time from receipt) and I asked for no pickles, but they left them on, just wondering if I'd be able to get another?"

They reply with "Yeah sure, can I see the receipt?"

You then show them and there you go!
Quote by fridge_raider
All that hassle for a free McDonalds meal? They hardly break the bank.

Hey, I never said it was easy, just a way to get a free McDonalds, you have to work hard if you want something for free y'know.
"There's a big black dildo in my food, im not paying for it."
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
wuldnt it b easier to walk out the back grab sum food
and ytell any1 that asks that ur the new kid??????????
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
Why would you want to eat McDonalds food anyway?

Quote by Wigert
"There's a big black dildo in my food, im not paying for it."

Get out.
Last edited by confusius at Sep 5, 2008,
Quote by GArrigan
wuldnt it b easier to walk out the back grab sum food
and ytell any1 that asks that ur the new kid??????????

I'm guessing you were being sarcastic but i feel like answering anyway.

1) The manager would know if there's any "new kids" meant to be working.
2) If you want to blend in you'd need a uniform
3) Even if you do work there you don't just grab food and walk out, in fact, you get fired for that.
It's a deleted scene from The Real Hustle. Fuck the thousand pound scams, the quarter pound scam's the best.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by Gmp
I'm guessing you were being sarcastic but i feel like answering anyway.

1) The manager would know if there's any "new kids" meant to be working.
2) If you want to blend in you'd need a uniform
3) Even if you do work there you don't just grab food and walk out, in fact, you get fired for that.

thats some good sense of humor you got there buddy
This is very plausable but I think you are forgetting something. There is a name for this... stealing?
Signed.
Only fair, they steal my clean air by cutting down the rainforest to make fields for cows!
This technique is older than YOU.

Also if you do it you're a douche.
Quote by Th6r6a6sH
The Pit is a reliable source of information
Quote by imdeth
My penis is tough. My penis is elite.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
I like Luigi.

His cock is maximum.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

OPETH RULES.

Member of Åkerfeldtism

My last.fm
An easier way is to simply know someone who works there (you're a teenager, at least one of your friends must work in the local McDonalds.) There is a flaw in the system and once you order anything they can put as much extra food on the tray as they want and no-one will notice.
The singer in my band works there so whenever we go up we get about €10 more food than we paid for.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Page 1 of 2