Poll: So, how do you do it?
Poll Options
View poll results: So, how do you do it?
Holding hands
31 50%
Arm around waist
24 39%
Arm around the neck
5 8%
Hand in back-pocket
2 3%
Voters: 62.
Alright, now that i've got your attention, I was wondering in which way UG holds his girlfriend when walking. So far i've thought out 4 options:

1. Holding Hands. The most old-fashioned, yet still kind of cute way of staying close when walking. Can be considered out-dated by some, but you know how old-fashioned things are started to get popular nowadays.

2. Arm around the waist. Simple, yet effective way of sticking real close while walking. Also best way to regain money spent on her by pickpocketting her while walking.

3. Arm around the neck. As brutal as it sounds, it is. If you're walking, and she's moaning about stuff you absolutely don't care about, you just happen to 'tighten' your grip around her neck, and the moaning stops. Very useful, very effective. Also if she's smaller, and you arm feels tired, it's the best way to give your arm a nice rest on her neck/head/etc. Also it's romantic blablabla yaddayaddayadda.

Couldn't find any good examples, but I think this one should do:

4. Hand in back-pocket. It's winter, it's cold and both of your pockets are filled with kickass gadgets who just happen to be in Zen with your body. In that case, feel free to stick your hand in her back-pocket (Disclaimer: Can only be used when she's wearing Jeans, pants, ****ing hideous skirts with back-pockets, etc.). The warmth from all that extra junk in the trunk will get you feeling warmer in no time. Other hand cold now? No worries, just switch sides! Very classy way of warming your hand, or just checking out her butt.

You can clearly see who's the bitch in this picture, just make sure you don't catch a case of "YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG".

Also I know you guys have many other options, the cases which I can imagine coming from you are: Hand in front-pocket, hand in vajayjay, Penor in her hand, penor in vajayjay, etc...) Those cases are excluded. If any of those were your favorite, the time for change has come! Choose your destiny.

Also in case you never had a girlfriend, replace girlfriend with "Mom" and fill in poll.

My Youtube Page

I wrote this story so many days ago
and the words kept falling onto pages.
Without the loss we can't go on
and with the loss we became strong.

Last edited by ItWillDo at Sep 5, 2008,
*Reported*
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
You already made this thread. Delete the other one.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Delete your other thread
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
I did? Shit, my bad. Just use the finished one.

ItWillEdit: Deleted. (I think)

My Youtube Page

In a bodybag.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
option 3 seams like your trying to snap yo bitch's neck. please explain a bit better so i know wtf your talking about
Hands. I can't stand when they're standing that close. My left ball is bigger than my right one, so I drift when I walk. It's not conducive to the around the waist or back pocket walks.
Drag her along by her ankles, keeping one hand free to carry the shovel. It takes practice.
Quote by Flea_Is_God
option 3 seams like your trying to snap yo bitch's neck. please explain a bit better so i know wtf your talking about

Well it 'seams' pretty obvious you know what i'm talking about.

Also: http://images1.comstock.com/Imagewarehouse/GS/SITECS/NLWMCompingVersions/gs214/gs214078.jpg

My Youtube Page

waist...
Quote by Alex The Red

If it doesn't have to do with tube amps or sex most of us don't really care..

Quote by Kutanmoogle

Looks like Lars Ulrich decided to become a hacker.

Quote by aaron6890
penises FTW

not in the gay way

<.<
>.>

VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
It's a tie between holding hands and arm around waist.
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
My last girlfriend liked me holding her like this...

Goddamn that was hot.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
A combination of
Holding hands when I'm being lazy
Arm around the waist when it's cold
Hand in back pocket after, you know.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Hands down her trousers??........!!!

But nah.
It was mostly around her waist and holding hands...

But now i walk alone... i walk alone....
Quote by Minkaro
Arm round the neck, in pure Chris Benoit fashion.

(This is probably why I'm single )

Yeah, me too. Why didn't she just tap out? Then we'd still be together
Quote by af_the_fragile
Hands down her trousers??........!!!

But nah.
It was mostly around her waist and holding hands...

But now i walk alone... i walk alone....

Dude... hold your head up high, and don't be afraid of the dark. At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky and the sweet silver song of the lark.

Though your dreams be tossed and blown, walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart... and you'll never walk alone.

You'll never walk alone.

AF THE FRAGILE I LOVE YOU.

You'll never walk alone.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I keep My Bitch on a leash.
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I usually would walk with our hands together, although sometimes I would put my hands around her waist. Although I liked both, I think she liked holding hands best, so that's what we did.

My favorite thing though, was when we were sitting, she would kind of hold my hand with one hand, and then curl up around my arm with the other hand and then rest her head on my shoulder.

GAHHHH...this thread makes me want to be back home with her sooo much!!!
Quote by Sonicxlover
I once told a Metallica fan I liked Megadeth, and he stabbed me 42 times.
Quote by Minkaro
Arm round the neck, in pure Chris Benoit fashion.

(This is probably why I'm single )

If I DID have a significant other, I'm pretty sure it'd be round the waist.

Ooooo he went there.

But I've always found it easier just to hold hands tbh.
Quote by Ed Hunter
I took out a fly with my jet of piss once. I felt like God!

“This is ridiculous; my job is to sit here and do this bloo-loo-loo-loo, bloo-loo-loo-loo” - Paul Gilbert on sweep picking.
Quote by Nexium
I keep My Bitch on a leash.

Your made your dog your gf??

Quote by rabidguitarist
Dude... hold your head up high, and don't be afraid of the dark. At the end of the storm, there's a golden sky and the sweet silver song of the lark.

Though your dreams be tossed and blown, walk on, walk on, with hope in your heart... and you'll never walk alone.

You'll never walk alone.

AF THE FRAGILE I LOVE YOU.

You'll never walk alone.

Yes, this was the moment i was waiting for!!

Underneath the clear sky. As we lay on the green grass. The sun illuminates us with its gentle warmth.

We'll know we're not alone.
Holding hands, singing sweet songs, we'll tread these hills together.
Quote by af_the_fragile
Your made your dog your gf??

Yes, this was the moment i was waiting for!!

Underneath the clear sky. As we lay on the green grass. The sun illuminates us with its gentle warmth.

We'll know we're not alone.
Holding hands, singing sweet songs, we'll tread these hills together.

Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drought, me and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about.

So put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts, yes I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up. You've had enough of two-hand touch you want it rough you're out of bounds, I want you smothered want you covered like my Waffle House hashbrowns.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
rabidguitarist and af_the_fragile....
WHAT THE FIRETRUCK??????

Is this some kind of emo mating ceremony?
Quote by mwhan2209
Jesus Paul Jones and John Bonham.

What? I don't see a mistake in that sentence.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Sweat baby sweat baby sex is a Texas drought, me and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about.

So put your hands down my pants and I'll bet you'll feel nuts, yes I'm Siskel, yes I'm Ebert and you're getting two thumbs up. You've had enough of two-hand touch you want it rough you're out of bounds, I want you smothered want you covered like my Waffle House hashbrowns.

Yes Yes Yes, i can't wait to slip into your intoxicating, exuberating, pleasure and delight. You can scream, you can moan, this is joy, this is the passion of our time!!
It can get rough, it can get tough, you can fight, you can pull me apart, you can feel me bleed over your smothered flesh.

OMG!!
Quote by af_the_fragile
Yes Yes Yes, i can't wait to slip into your intoxicating, exuberating, pleasure and delight. You can scream, you can moan, this is joy, this is the passion of our time!!
It can get rough, it can get tough, you can fight, you can pull me apart, you can feel me bleed over your smothered flesh.

OMG!!

Got the magic stick, I'm the love doctor, have your friends teasing you 'bout how sprung I gotcha. Wanna show me how you work it baby?

No problem.

Get on top then get to bouncing round like a low rider, I'm a seasons vet when it come to this shit, After you work up a sweat you can play with the stick.

I'm trying to explain baby the best way I can, I melt in your mouth girl, not in your hands.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
I think im going to cry...

WHAT ARE YOU STUPID PEOPLE DOING?!?!?!?!?!?
Quote by mwhan2209

Quote by Wooly15
I think im going to cry...

WHAT ARE YOU STUPID PEOPLE DOING?!?!?!?!?!?

When a daddy and a daddy love each other very much, they quote lyrics at each other from other sides of the internet until they get banned.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Arm around the neck.. little toaster is gonna have to CHOKE A BITCH
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28
OH DEAR GOD!

That actualy sounds like fun....
Quote by mwhan2209