i doubt with my fast improvisation...
for ex.

e-----------------------------------------5-7-8----------7-8-10------------7-10-12-------
b-------------------------5-7-8-5-7-8---------7-8-10----------8-10-12-------------------
g---------4-5-7-4-5-7------------------------------------------------------------------------
d-4-5-7----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
e-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what chord i must used??
and give a reason about chord and these lick....
Well the lick contains all the notes of the G major scale. So it would work over any chord diatonic to that scale.

It starts on the vii degree (F#). So the chord that immediately comes to mind would be either a F# diminished triad or F#m7b5, but as mentioned above, any chord is fine.
Last edited by mdc at Sep 5, 2008,
Quote by mdc
Well the lick contains all the notes of the G major scale. So it would work over any chord diatonic to that scale.

It starts on the vii degree (F#). So the chord that immediately comes to mind would be either a F# diminished triad or F#m7b5, but as mentioned above, any chord is fine.

my friend said,.these lick used E minor chord....
Why???
Well that's all good too. E Minor is the relative of G major. It sounds like you may need to read up on a bit of theory. Check out the sticky in this forum.

Edit: Also, the lick ends on an E note, so that only seems fitting.
Last edited by mdc at Sep 5, 2008,
Quote by je2_guitarz
are E chord must be start on E note????
can it start from other note??

I'm struggling to understand you on this particular question, I assume you're foreign? That's cool dude, I'll try and answer what I think you're asking.

An E chord doesn't have to start on it's root note (E), and neither does the lick you've tabbed. It really just depends on musical context.